• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly tried everything I could to work things out but she wasn't having any of it.

Once one person is convinced it's over, there's not much to be done. Confirmation bias kicks in so it's just a downward spiral.

I found myself part of that, trying to save it while she wanted out (had said as much), and then I just threw in the towel so that we might still like each other. Relationship was instantly better and we got back together about six months later.

Breaking up sounds terrifying.

It's only a little like going cold-turkey with heroin.

Still your cousin.

Uh, in what way?

The risk of pregnancy complications with a cousin isn't nearly as high as fear mongerers want you to believe, but this isn't even a blood relative. People used to marry their cousins all the time. It wasn't until a short while ago that people decided to start finding it gross.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Ahhh, on the bike while playing Streets of Rage just makes the time go by.

Wonder if Ceal has ever done stuff of this sort with her bevy of vintage games now.

zeemumu

The risk of pregnancy complications with a cousin isn't nearly as high as fear mongerers want you to believe, but this isn't even a blood relative. People used to marry their cousins all the time. It wasn't until a short while ago that people decided to start finding it gross.

Yeah...it's still a no from me on banging your cousin...

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ahhh, on the bike while playing Streets of Rage just makes the time go by.

Wonder if Ceal has ever done stuff of this sort with her bevy of vintage games now.
Nope. I take PT very serious. If I can concentrate on anything but the workout I'm not going hard enough.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
625524.jpg

Nope. I take PT very serious. If I can concentrate on anything but the workout I'm not going hard enough.
Ahhh, but I need something to distract me while I try to lose weight. I guess I could listen to some old OSW wrestling episodes while I try and go for about an hour on the bike.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I remember having a conversation with my parents about working out on the bike and saying that if you're able to hold a conversation, you're not working out hard enough.

They laughed at me. It's true, though. Working out is suppose to feel like working out. Music is the only thing I'm able to do during it, since it doesn't require any extra concentration and even helps with motivation. I can't watch movies or anything either.

jb1234

First post in the thread! First time I'm in the montage so yay!

*hugs Seth*

I've never been in a breakup as far as romantic relationships go. I guess the closest was a very painful unrequited love experience in my early 20s. He was straight and already having problems with his marriage so my clingy, toxic and obsessive behavior was just making things worse. He finally took me to the local pizza place (which I dodged for years afterward), we sat down, he told me I was compromising his marriage and it had to stop. With that, he walked out. I walked home, exploded in tears and then composed myself (somehow) because I had a three-hour rehearsal I had to go to.

And the worst part is that my relationship with this dude and the feelings continued for another four wretched years until he finally remarried and I was set free.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
TBH all breakups and failed relationships are awful. I don't think they ever truly leave you.

Fluvian

Banned
TBH all breakups and failed relationships are awful. I don't think they ever truly leave you.

At a certain point they have for me, if I dig deep I still remember them but all the hangups are gone. My last breakup (which happened last week) has still left a bit of a hole in my life.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've never understood this. If it's over, it's over. Every relationship I have ended like that isnit, it's over for a reason, not worth putting anything more into, even my bd.

Fluvian

Banned
Man, that Kenya vs. Spain rugby match was *this close* to turning me gay.

Like, damn.

I misunderstood what you mean't for a minute there, I thought it was womans rugby and the girls were so masculine they'd put you off girls a little bit.
Just looked them up and surprisingly enough women rugby players aren't butch at all, still too muscular for my taste.

SolVanderlyn

I guess relationships are a big deal for me. They aren't side things in my life, they ARE my life. When they end, they leave a chunk missing. Even if I consciously try to fill the hole or if the relationship was toxic. Even if I ended it myself. It's a natural reaction, like the pain you feel putting your hand on a hot stove. And it leaves a scar the same way, if you leave your hand there for too long.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I misunderstood what you mean't for a minute there, I thought it was womans rugby and the girls were so masculine they'd put you off girls a little bit.
Just looked them up and surprisingly enough women rugby players aren't butch at all, still too muscular for my taste.
Many women's rugby squads are full of hotties.

Anyhow, beach volleyball came in after rugby and Liliana Fernández saved my heterosexuality with dat booty.

Fluvian

Banned
Besides like ibuprofin no. I haven't had them for years and last time they didn't come frequently enough for me to bug a doctor

I always have so oxycotin in case, I vary rarely get them so migraines are almost a treat for me to go float on a cloud.

FloatOn

Thanks Lili and Josh, I really wasn't expecting to be so transparent and I apologize if it was too much.

But maybe it'll give you some context as to why I can be kind of a dick sometimes.

Why is everyone so concerned about fume5?
Maybe he just didnt see the new thread

Edit: oh he's banned?

--
I'm so in love with Derek from Defeater. Everything about hin screams boyfriend material ❤️❤️❤️ They were amazing live

Fluvian

Banned
By his post history it seems to be some thread about Australia and deportation and stuff. Wouldn't imagine he's gone long

Oh good thing I fought every instinct in my body to post in that thread or I'd be gone too. Since I came back from my banning I have a strict no political stuff rule for myself.

Pau

Besides like ibuprofin no. I haven't had them for years and last time they didn't come frequently enough for me to bug a doctor
Things that might help:
Turn off all the lights
Putting your head under a hot shower
Holding ice up to the part that hurts
Using a heating pad on the part that hurts
Light massages

Migraine medication interacts with my anti-depressants so I'm stuck with Advil or Tylenol.

Fluvian

Banned
The dude climbing trump tower right now is so fucking cute, I bet everyone in the lgbtq community page is talking about him.

Misha

Banned
Things that might help:
Turn off all the lights
Putting your head under a hot shower
Holding ice up to the part that hurts
Using a heating pad on the part that hurts
Light massages

Migraine medication interacts with my anti-depressants so I'm stuck with Advil or Tylenol.

My plan is low light and lots of water. Not really into the other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom