• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Solmyra told me this is divine intervention and that I should know lesbianism is a sin. I told her she should have warned me her nether region was a petri dish. Then proceeded to explain that it must be like that episode of Simpsons where Lisa created that civilization on accident, only in her vagina. Her little vagina slaves tried to ride my face to freedom.

It sounds mean, but we're laughing and joking about it, lol.
Oh no :O

Have I experienced divine grace somehow or is my hell to pay still inbound!?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Prepare yourself for calibration.

Your taco is going to fall off.

EDIT

There's no way 2 weeks of sinful dining out was in any way responsible.
Lol, no, in all honesty, it's more than likely related to my expeditions to Cent com last year.

FUME5

Lol, no, in all honesty, it's more than likely related to my expeditions to Cent com last year.

I can understand why they had to get a senior dentist in, to have bacteria inside teeth with no cavities? Are you getting further work done? I'd be concerned about the possibility of an infection inside the jawbone.

Sorry, not as funny as a pussy eating joke.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Can FakeGAF get a cleansing exorcism from the Lesbian devil, or are we permanently tainted by sin?

📿👭🕇💒

Mornin' people

How's everyone's morning doing

(Save for Ceallach. Fuck dentists, that sounds like a nightmare :( )

Getting ready to start packing my shit today in prep and it's a weird bittersweet feeling.
My family's in preparation to sell this house and the realisation dawned on me that it'll be the last time I'll ever live here.
They've had this house since 1999.

It's a weird feeling

FUME5

The usual, just working on reports in the office.

Felt a bit nostalgic when the parents sold their house that I lived in for close to 20 years, but it faded quickly.

ryseing

Mornin' people

Getting ready to start packing my shit today in prep and it's a weird bittersweet feeling.
My family's in preparation to sell this house and the realisation dawned on me that it'll be the last time I'll ever live here.

It's a weird feeling

I hated my childhood house (I believe in spirits of a sort and that place was full of them) and still had that feeling. It's normal. Memories and nostalgia are helluva drugs.

Parents are getting ready to sell their other house and I'm going to actually miss that one.

FUME5

I believe in spirits too.

reposado.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mornin' people

It's a weird feeling

I'm not too bad. Had a solid night sleep, today's calendar isn't too packed with difficult clients so it's manageable. Course running out the back might have leftover pizza, so I'll much on that later. Been drawing/writing a lot more lately, usually in bed or sitting outside on the balcony. I live across a lovely park so when the weather improves I'll try to spend more time there penning and scribbling. Decided to put one of my screenplays on hold as it'd require more budget/manpower than I can possibly afford at this point, going for another idea that's stuck with me for awhile but far, far smaller. Smaller cast, only a couple of locations. Will require some crazy costume work, but I'm sure I can hit up some friends for that stuff, and it wont cost me a quid.

I'm hungry.

I AM the lesbian devil

scariest-movie-exorcims.jpg

The usual, just working on reports in the office.

Felt a bit nostalgic when the parents sold their house that I lived in for close to 20 years, but it faded quickly.

Yeah I expect that feeling to go pretty quickly once it's actually done. But yeah, its already making me a bit nostalgic as is.

Was that pretty recent they sold it?

I hated my childhood house (I believe in spirits of a sort and that place was full of them) and still had that feeling. It's normal. Memories and nostalgia are helluva drugs.

Parents are getting ready to sell their other house and I'm going to actually miss that one.

(I'm with you on the spirits belief)

It's funny, I've always loved our previous house to this one. Our current house always gives me a feeling of anxiety and dread, I can't put my finger on it (Parents are the first owners, they built it).
But I'll still miss the place.

I believe in spirits too.

reposado.jpg

I'm not too bad. Had a solid night sleep, today's calendar isn't too packed with difficult clients so it's manageable. Course running out the back might have leftover pizza, so I'll much on that later. Been drawing/writing a lot more lately, usually in bed or sitting outside on the balcony. I live across a lovely park so when the weather improves I'll try to spend more time there penning and scribbling. Decided to put one of my screenplays on hold as it'd require more budget/manpower than I can possibly afford at this point, going for another idea that's stuck with me for awhile but far, far smaller. Smaller cast, only a couple of locations. Will require some crazy costume work, but I'm sure I can hit up some friends for that stuff, and it wont cost me a quid.

I'm hungry.
]

Wow, I never knew you dabbled into all that stuff. I haven't sketched for AGES.
I'm actually really itching to work with my older brother again to finish our treatment we were writing every week but I had to shelve it because videogame making.

I'm in a super agonizing flare, I want to die and I just got no less than four letters telling me that my health insurance is being moved to a plan that I can't afford. SO YEAH. TODAY IS SWELL.

Oh fuck man. That really sucks to hear. Would a stream make it better?

FUME5

Well, no one made him flagrantly lie about the contents of the game

Hmm? I'm not defending him in any way, shape or form. After a few hours with the game it was clear he'd out Molyneux'd Molyneux.

But for Sony to be funding the game they had to be aware of what it was and what it wasn't, so for them to come out like they did instead of a more meaningless "things had to be cut to make the deadlines" type statement is rather telling.

EatChildren

Wow, I never knew you dabbled into all that stuff. I haven't sketched for AGES.
I'm actually really itching to work with my older brother again to finish our treatment we were writing every week but I had to shelve it because videogame making.

Dabbled is the word. Lots of stuff floating around but nothing concrete to show for it. I think self doubt has been the prime factor in culling so many of my creative endeavours, but I'm not getting any younger so Im pushing myself to properly see things through.

What was your treatment about? If you don't mind me asking.

Hmm? I'm not defending him in any way, shape or form. After a few hours with the game it was clear he'd out Molyneux'd Molyneux.

But for Sony to be funding the game they had to be aware of what it was and what it wasn't, so for them to come out like they did instead of a more meaningless "things had to be cut to make the deadlines" type statement is rather telling.

Especially when they're the ones who threw a AAA advertising budget behind it and were probably ultimately responsible for the $60 price tag.

I've been saying this for a while now but it's easier to throw Murray under the bus (which to be fair, no one's disputing that there's a giant chasm between what was promised and what was shipped) than to criticse Good Guy Sony, which in reality is kinda crazy.

I was watching the Bombcast and they were talking about Shuhei's recent statements about NMS which essentially boiled down to "oh well, indie dev's amirite?".

Like....WOW.

Sony is easily just as guilty as Hello Games but I don't see anyone throwing shade in their direction.

Goddamn, the whole situation is so fucking messy. Everything around NMS is just a scathing indictment of Hype Trains in general.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No electricity in the whole island since 2:30pm and its 10:30pm now and no signs of it coming back. Fuck my life with a 12 inch dildo.

Edit: Also the fever is back and I got blisters on some parts of my body.

Jobbs

Banned
There's nothing else in the industry to compare Sean Murray's bullshit talking to. It's that bad. Molyneux has spun some tales but some of those games ended up being pretty decent. NMS simply in no way resembles the genre bending, sprawling, super depthful space sim that was pitched over and over and over. "Live your life in space as a pirate or trader" etc etc. It's all bullshit.

I put more blame on HG than Sony. Sony probably signed up before really knowing how far the game would fall short, and it was Sean talking all the shit, not Sony. Sony could be blamed for allowing him to talk all that shit, but really, we don't know the extent of their day to day involvement.

If Ghost song isn't metroid then you lied Jobbs
Tell the truth now :p

I kinda had a feeling no mans sky was going to be a let down, but not like this 0_o insane , lucky I returned my limited edition before the deadline , will wait for PS+ to try it now.

FUME5

I've been saying this for a while now but it's easier to throw Murray under the bus (which to be fair, no one's disputing that there's a giant chasm between what was promised and what was shipped) than to criticse Good Guy Sony, which in reality is kinda crazy.

I was watching the Bombcast and they were talking about Shuhei's recent statements about NMS which essentially boiled down to "oh well, indie dev's amirite?".

Like....WOW.

Sony is easily just as guilty as Hello Games but I don't see anyone throwing shade in their direction.

Goddamn, the whole situation is so fucking messy. Everything around NMS is just a scathing indictment of Hype Trains in general.

There's nothing else in the industry to compare Sean Murray's bullshit talking to. It's that bad. Molyneux has spun some tales but some of those games ended up being pretty decent. NMS simply in no way resembles the genre bending, sprawling, super depthful space sim that was pitched over and over and over. "Live your life in space as a pirate or trader" etc etc. It's all bullshit.

I put more blame on HG than Sony. Sony probably signed up before really knowing how far the game would fall short, and it was Sean talking all the shit, not Sony. Sony could be blamed for allowing him to talk all that shit, but really, we don't know the extent of their day to day involvement.

Maybe we'll find out in a few years time just what the fuck happened to NMS, but no mater how hard they work on patching in their promises, for most people it will be far too little, too late.

No electricity in the whole island since 2:30pm and its 10:30pm now and no signs of it coming back. Fuck my life with a 12 inch dildo.

Edit: Also the fever is back and I got blisters on some parts of my body.

Have you had cold sores before?

FUME5

Cold sores are often referred to as fever blisters because of their symptoms. Early symptoms may include a tingling sensation or pain around the affected area, sometimes accompanied by a fever, sore throat or swollen glands. Within a day or two you'll develop a cluster of small, fluid-filled blisters.

?

Dabbled is the word. Lots of stuff floating around but nothing concrete to show for it. I think self doubt has been the prime factor in culling so many of my creative endeavours, but I'm not getting any younger so Im pushing myself to properly see things through.

What was your treatment about? If you don't mind me asking.

I think self doubt is totally natural. Especially if you're working on something alone instead of alongside someone.

It's natural to need some verification that "yeah man this idea is rad".
I get it all the time haha

I won't mention too much out of respect but it's basically the Adventure romp movie we've always wanted to see.

It's a complete mess of notes and ideas but we're starting to stitch it together properly now.

Maybe we'll find out in a few years time just what the fuck happened to NMS, but no mater how hard they work on patching in their promises, for most people it will be far too little, too late.

Keighley needs to get his shit together a do a Final Hours of No Man's Sky.

While he's at it, do a Final Hours of Destiny. I would LOVE to know what went down from concept all the way through to Taken King.

FUME5

Keighley needs to get his shit together a do a Final Hours of No Man's Sky.

While he's at it, do a Final Hours of Destiny. I would LOVE to know what went down from concept all the way through to Taken King.

A whole lot of NDAs need to expire first!

My gf and I both got tested and came out good

So I can ____ ___ ___ _____.

They check for simplex when you go for a STD screen?

Anyway:

pYgIYIl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom