• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
A whole show/movie should be able to stand on its own.
Just gimme some names or youtube links... :p

I was just looking at stuff like Redline, One punch man, gankutsuou the count of monte cristo, Jojo's BA.
I wanted specific shots from each of them to show how good they are but I struggled to find any, might gif them myself later.
EDIT: I think with gankutsou I was thinking more about the art style, I can't actually remember how fluid it's animation is.

I was just looking at stuff like Redline, One punch man, gankutsuou the count of monte cristo, Jojo's BA.
I wanted specific shots from each of them to show how good they are but I struggled to find any, might gif them myself later.
EDIT: I think with gankutsou I was thinking more about the art style, I can't actually remember how fluid it's animation is.

As interesting as Gankutsuou looks, no, it does not have any noteworthy animation at all. It is all very stiff.

The rest is all good, but in no way is Ghibli bad.

EDIT: Also FLCL is the bestest answer.

Fluvian

Banned
As interesting as Gankutsuou looks, no, it does not have any noteworthy animation at all. It is all very stiff.

The rest is all good, but in no way is Ghibli bad.

Yeah I regret putting Gankutsou on that list, I also regret letting my original point mutate, I really don't believe their bad movies, i believe the animation, writing and characters are completely uninspired and that the movies and Miyazaki himself are greatly overrated.

Truth be told their is a lot of good in those movies, their designs are usually great, the music is always astounding (howls moving castle is my favourite Joe H score) and they do invoke that weird whimsical feeling that people seem to like.

EDIT: To this day I still don't understand Fooly cooly, i won't deny that it looks great though.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I dreamt I slept with one of my clients.

Fuck.

Clydefrog

I'm washing my hands in the bathroom at work and I hear someone running towards the door. The door slams open and it's the CEO who is already undoing his pants. I say "hi!" He murmurs a greeting and runs towards a stall. Immediate explosive diarrhea. I mean he was destroying that toilet. I left as quick as I could.

Man, that sucks.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm washing my hands in the bathroom at work and I hear someone running towards the door. The door slams open and it's the CEO who is already undoing his pants. I say "hi!" He murmurs a greeting and runs towards a stall. Immediate explosive diarrhea. I mean he was destroying that toilet. I left as quick as I could.

Man, that sucks.

Ask for a raise.

Wow dude that's awesome, out of curiosity is it more diet or working out? if it's a diet what's it called?
Thanks. I'm on a 1500 calorie diet. Nothing special. I eat the same foods as before, for the most part, just significantly less than I used to. I've gone over a few times (though still under 1700). I also usually walk/jog 3 miles a day, though I haven't for a week now because I sprained my ankle.

Edit: Actually, I do eat more fish these days, but that's it.

Damn. Congrats!
Thanks!

Jobbs

Banned
I dreamt I slept with one of my clients.

Fuck.

I had a dream where I was sitting on my front porch at a little table reading something and having coffee (I don't have a table there in real life but now I want one) and two topless women came and sat at the table and I was like "they're trying to make me uncomfortable.. they want me to leave.. but I won't" and we all sat there awkwardly...

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My fucking faaaaaaaccccceeee. Ugh. My one nagging tooth turned into three fucking root canals. I had a huge pocket of puss in my face apparently. The HM said that when they drilled into it, pus literally started oozing out. How it happened is a mystery since two of those teeth didn't even have cavities but the bacteria had started working it's way from the bottom up. They had to call in a fucking full bird(captain-O6 rank) dentist tor figure out the least intrusive way to get into healthy teeth.

7. FUCKING. HOURS.

Clydefrog

My fucking faaaaaaaccccceeee. Ugh. My one nagging tooth turned into three fucking root canals. I had a huge pocket of puss in my face apparently. The HM said that when they drilled into it, pus literally started oozing out. How it happened is a mystery since two of those teeth didn't even have cavities but the bacteria had started working it's way from the bottom up. They had to call in a fucking full bird(captain-O6 rank) dentist tor figure out the least intrusive way to get into healthy teeth.

7. FUCKING. HOURS.

No! God no! That sounds awful!!

Jobbs

Banned

7. FUCKING. HOURS.

Three root canals at once? Jesus. That all sounds so awful. 7 hours in the chair. :O

7. FUCKING. HOURS.

This triggered my bruxism.

I watched Purge: Election Night. Tepid and uninspired. I was kind of hoping they would do something different for the 3rd movie instead of the same beats as the 2nd movie. I get how absurd the premise is, but I believe the premise still has potential. How about a spinoff movie (because god forbid they try risk on the 'mainline' series) that goes into serial slasher territory out in the woods? Maybe throw in a side character survivalist who suffers from PTSD and says fuck a lot? Just something different.

So are a high percentage of men eager and capable of pleasing a woman immensely to the point of multiple prolonged orgasms, or is it just a skillset particular to neogaf for some reason?

Lock the doors!!

won't help if it's Aliens :(
it was a super loud swooshing kinda sound out of nowhere :O

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Lmao Solmyra told me this is divine intervention and that I should know lesbianism is a sin. I told her she should have warned me her nether region was a petri dish. Then proceeded to explain that it must be like that episode of Simpsons where Lisa created that civilization on accident, only in her vagina. Her little vagina slaves tried to ride my face to freedom.

It sounds mean, but we're laughing and joking about it, lol.

7. FUCKING. HOURS.

I'm so sorry.

Numb

there's a weird noise outstide D:

but it was super loud :<

jidennna-long-live-chief.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm so fucking depressed. Without alcohol I'm sad instead of stupid. I haven't written anything regarding my novel in almost a week and I can barely get out of bed. Fuck depression.

At least I have good coffee in the house.

I'm so fucking depressed. Without alcohol I'm sad instead of stupid. I haven't written anything regarding my novel in almost a week and I can barely get out of bed. Fuck depression.

At least I have good coffee in the house.
you should go out more. get some inspiration.
God I really have no idea how to shop for clothes that aren't a part of my regular outfit

I just want some cute clothes

How do I know what will suit me D:
you just gotta try stuff on. you won't be comfortable in everything but you will be closer to finding your own style.

Lmao Solmyra told me this is divine intervention and that I should know lesbianism is a sin. I told her she should have warned me her nether region was a petri dish. Then proceeded to explain that it must be like that episode of Simpsons where Lisa created that civilization on accident, only in her vagina. Her little vagina slaves tried to ride my face to freedom.

It sounds mean, but we're laughing and joking about it, lol.

PotY 2016

This post is my everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom