• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know dick about wrestling, but that guy is dressed like the Big Zam from Gundam
qV2QBid.jpg
Oh wow, he sure is.

My brother used to whoop my ass with Big Zam and Psyco Gundam in those old ps1 fighters.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OMG. this looks so good *o* I never manage to wrap them so neatly...all the stuff always falls out hah

The trick is to put the mix on a side to the center and not directly to the center and dont think too much when you going to wrap it. Roll it instead of folding it and dont worry too much about the filling not being covered when you fold the sides and the end part because when you roll it that shall keep it inside anyway. Also look for the corners and reshape and reshape as you go or unwrap it and start again. I had to unwrap one because I forgot to put cheese on the first one and still came up good.

I may add avocado chunks the next time >.>

Xiao Hu

I'm not feeling mentally able to finish Wolfenstein at the moment. Somehow my reflexes got really shitty and all those deaths annoy me

I should've taken a picture but last night we made raw stuffed peppers. Large bell pepper, cut the core out and rinse out the seeds, fill it with chunky salsa and mozzarella, salt to taste. Super delicious! And messy! :O

I'm also starting to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes. For example, apparently she had a huge crush on me for at least five years before ever coming out. I'm feeling a confusing mix of honored and disturbed, or maybe betrayed is the better word for it. I don't even know how to articulate it because it shouldn't change anything, that's all in the past, but it feels different now. Maybe it's just that I don't want her to feel like she has to hide secrets from me?

Anyway, I got her started on this web-based programming tutorial thing. The over-the-shoulder learning experience was a total bust, which I pretty much predicted. That's fine.

Can you imagine me married

it's not that hard to imagine, to be honest

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Well I know someone who's not getting married anytime soon

:|

Jobbs

Banned
I'm also starting to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes. For example, apparently she had a huge crush on me for at least five years before ever coming out. I'm feeling a confusing mix of honored and disturbed, or maybe betrayed is the better word for it. I don't even know how to articulate it because it shouldn't change anything, that's all in the past, but it feels different now. Maybe it's just that I don't want her to feel like she has to hide secrets from me?

It seems natural that she would have liked you for a long time. I don't know anyone who I SUDDENLY became attracted to after 8 years.. do you? C'mon.

Also I could imagine being married and would like to be

Philly. I am so jelly.

heading to mass/maine next week so im looking forward to the potential of non melting weather.

Ooh, fun! I hope you enjoy your trip :)

oh I mean..... it's not that big a deal you shouldn't worry about it :3 like you can even share wardrobe how cool is that?

Yeah, you're right. I guess I different way to look at is she's never going to leave me haha

And sharing wardrobes is the best! :D

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, you're right. I guess I different way to look at is she's never going to leave me haha

And sharing wardrobes is the best! :D

the tradeoff is spoon parity... sorry this is the one thing I have on you so I feel the need to highlight it...

also unsurprised to see that over the shoulder programming lessons weren't very fruitful.. that said.. if she has a genuine interest, I think once the initial hump is gotten over and the basic concepts are grasped, progress will become much faster.

Xiao Hu

Well, duh...you thought about wrestling. Everybody gets depressed thinking about wrestling and how such ludicrous shit earns you any money.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh wow, he sure is.

My brother used to whoop my ass with Big Zam and Psyco Gundam in those old ps1 fighters.

Those games are shit. It doesn't make any sense for Gundam to be a 2D fighter, that would be like a Star Trek 2D fighter. Aside from side series like G and Build Fighters, the entire message of Gundam is: War is bad, it fucks everyone up there are no good or bad guys, just misery. You shoulda been playing Rise from the Ashes 0079 or Gihren's Greed.

Xiao Hu

she can wear my clothes but I can't wear hers :(

incidentally when she wears one of my shirts it's the most endearing thing ever

Oh I forgot that Erica is rather petit. Her smaller size would be very tight around your hard abs and pecs and 😩🍆😩🍆😩🍆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom