• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Was doing that whole Royal coverage thing this weekend...
Worked 15 hours Friday, and 12 yesterday... :|
Traveled back home today.

Glad that's over with.
Sleepy...

Gonna go for a bike ride now.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
looped-kick.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lets forget wrestling and lets focus on hot guys that look better than their CG counterpart in that CG shitshow that Kingsglaive was.
210b210b78.gif

FloatOn

Thanks for the support.

You ever just feel like you won't be good enough no matter how hard you try?

I have to fill out this tracking sheet at work giving a minute by minute account of my day. My work mentor is going to be at my office Tuesday teaching me some of his responsibilities. I have a pretty big paper that's due tomorrow that I need to put the finishing touches on. I have all this stuff I need to do at my house I've been putting off (mowing, pressure washing). And I need to take my dog to the dentist. It's all piling up and I feel horrible about it.

Edit - and how did I forget to mention that I have a 50+ slides presentation I have to prepare tomorrow for a meeting on Tuesday

Xiao Hu

Today has been kinda hard on me depression wise. I keep telling myself that it will be over eventually but I feel the psychosomatic effect on my physical and mental performance more and more. Minor shit like friends ignoring me upsets me too much than it's actually worth it.

I've been chatting with kawaii girl again lately. Awkwardly enough she's one of the few things that make me feel good, and I miss her having close to me despite little chance of any romance involved (she said it could have worked out for us tho if we had more time).

@Seth: Get of Gaf and do your working shit. Do it for Vaz!

Thanks for the support.

You ever just feel like you won't be good enough no matter how hard you try?

I have to fill out this tracking sheet at work giving a minute by minute account of my day. My work mentor is going to be at my office Tuesday teaching me some of his responsibilities. I have a pretty big paper that's due tomorrow that I need to put the finishing touches on. I have all this stuff I need to do at my house I've been putting off (mowing, pressure washing). And I need to take my dog to the dentist. It's all piling up and I feel horrible about it.

Edit - and how did I forget to mention that I have a 50+ slides presentation I have to prepare tomorrow for a meeting on Tuesday
I know exactly what you mean. but believe me, once the immediate work stress and pressure is gone you'll have time to figure out your stuff and you'll feel so much better. :) you just have to be strong for a few more days, you can do it!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh man, Mr Robot is SO GOOD at random outbursts of violence. I just watched that scene at
the Chinese ministry
and it took me by complete surprise.

Also,
Joanna
is officially crazier than Elliot, and not in a good way. I've been attracted to crazy in the past, but right now she's triggering my fight or flight reflex like all hell.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So I guess I have to watch Mr Robot?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Rob a few weeks from now

latest

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Someone (read: me) stuffed up the calendar scheduling leaving today mostly dead. We've five appointments for the rest of the day. Two of those won't come in and one is a phone call. I've got stuff to do so the free time is valuable, but a cruisy Monday is a perfect Monday. So here's a happy Monday selfie.

Yes. It's very good

Guess I know what I'm doing tonight.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Rewatched Ghostbusters with the woman tonight. It's really good. A shame how assholes ruined it. It's easily the second best GB movie.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Finally beat RE6 (PS4). I still like the game, but certain aspects of it seem even more flawed now than they did in 2012, especially when you're meant to crossover with the other campaigns and literally nobody is playing the game to connect with you. Ada's game still sucks.

Love the general aesthetic in the China stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom