• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I haven't seen heard from or talked to my ex since the day after we broke up. Over the next week or two she sent me a lot of messages and I never read them

An ex asked me to help her pay rent out of the blue
A year after we broke up.
She wanted $500

I said "lol nope" , never lend money unless it's like a few bucks or are wealthy

I'd say she's asking because she thinks it would be good for you.

Yep she followed up with this number

I feel like you were so happy around me and everything. You always had something to look forward to when we got to hangout and go on dates and stuff. It was good for you.
I'm not saying to force a relationship but find a good friend first then if they seem like more than a friend go for it

Why do I leave things until the last minute

Essay done so in the cloud it goes ready to be scanned for plagiarism

Zzzzzzzz 3:33 am
Insomniacs gonna insomniac

Jobbs

Banned
I bless your outfit mhh that's a good choice

What is he saying? I don’t understand
Listen girl
I hope the heartbreak leaves me on the weekend

s9la8Ys.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I couldn't dance that good if I had one month to practice.

Chuckie

*having one of those moods where I worry that people don't actually like me*

I hate these moods

People like me right?

Fuck

I like you.

I don't have those moods, I do however often have the feeling people are laughing at me.
Like some rando girl is laughing on the street and I get all paranoid and shit and thinking they are laughing at me :(

I like you RNH

Pm me your current street address.

1127 Walnut Avenue

Yes

Except neoliberals, they fear your very existence

Aw yeah, neoliberals can fuck off

I like you.

I don't have those moods, I do however often have the feeling people are laughing at me.
Like some rando girl is laughing on the street and I get all paranoid and shit and thinking they are laughing at me :(

It's seriously shitty, especially when you know you're being stupid. Like, the combination of feeling ignored and unwanted but also that you're just being dumb and shouldn't think like that is just such a multi-pronged assault on your emotions. I hate it.

Also thanks guys :3

FloatOn

I hate Pops, that stupid fucking assembly line look they have. Fuck em.

I only have these and the bioshock big daddy. And that's only because I enjoy these games so much. I won't get anything else.

I've always liked Air man and Napalm man.

What is your favorite Mega Man weapon? Stolen from the Robot Master that is?

Mine the Hornet Chaser.

Skull man is my answer to both

latest

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Only MegaMan game I played was MegaMan Battle Network 1 through 4. Those games were repetitive and easy and great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom