• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
angery fluffy doggo vs. purple gauntlet waifu

tonight on neo gaming age

Clydefrog

Oregon was cool this past weekend. It was my first time in the state since visiting Crater Lake as a kiddo. Got to see a lot of old friends at the wedding I went to too. Although I now have a chest cold, which I attribute to the weather change, airports, wedding, etc.

JD3f3uq.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jobbs

Banned
I just bored bought Oxenfree on steam because it's $5 currently. I remember hearing good things about it here.

I enjoyed it. I liked the setting and style rather a lot. I had a few criticisms but overall I didn't regret playing it (and I'm someone who doesn't frequently play story games).

Halcyon

I downloaded Premiere Pro this morning because I spent an hour over the weekend using my smartphone to film my wife and her business doing various yoga things. I'm going to attempt to out together a 30sec video so she can advertise on Facebook and whatnot.

I've forgotten almost everything related to video editing so most of this day has been me pretending to work while I google things like 'where the fuck are the transitions in premiere pro'.

It's not an interesting story but it is my story.

Video editing is one of those things that seems like it should be far easier than it actually is. Then you open Premiere and there are a million options, and that's just for the codecs and frame rate before you even get started with the actual editing. I hate it :(

Halcyon

Video editing is one of those things that seems like it should be far easier than it actually is. Then you open Premiere and there are a million options, and that's just for the codecs and frame rate before you even get started with the actual editing. I hate it :(

When I worked at a TV station I was all cocky going into it because I at one point was doing some cool things with after effects. Then they sat me at a station and were like 'you have to use Sony Vegas on this machine. Film the lobby performance and have a spot ready by the end of the day'.

I didn't even know how to use the camera and had to learn Vegas enough to get something thrown together. Biggest trial by fire day I've ever had.

When I worked at a TV station I was all cocky going into it because I at one point was doing some cool things with after effects. Then they sat me at a station and were like 'you have to use Sony Vegas on this machine. Film the lobby performance and have a spot ready by the end of the day'.

I didn't even know how to use the camera and had to learn Vegas enough to get something thrown together. Biggest trial by fire day I've ever had.

Oh wow. I don't think I've ever had an employment experience like that. Usually it's take your time to figure it out and it's okay if you mess up and let us know if you need help

Lmao some guy on Twitter was having a meltdown over weird left irony Twitter and immediately blocked me for asking if he was ok
Small wonder

Twitter hecklers are the worst

I could have been being legitimately asking!

Ok well obviously I wasn't but shh. The guy was genuinely losing his shit about apparently the left being actually racist and sexist because of reasons. It was dumb.
You don't have to be right or even sane for it to be annoying when people make fun of you.

He has as much right to block you as you have to be making fun of his delusion.

You don't have to be right or even sane for it to be annoying when people make fun of you.

He has as much right to block you as you have to be making fun of his delusion.

Of course he does. It was just kind of funny.

What if he's right and were wrong?
Nah he was just dumb. He tried to claim that someone is sexist and doesn't like things like identity politics or feminism because they're "feely and feminine". He was talking to the guy that wrote this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom