• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

RkK6BQJ.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Prince of Persia Warrior Within aged better than I expected. Now I gotta do the widescreen hack/ trick and its gonna be perfect.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You ever take a glance at your post history and think "when the hell did I say that?"

Cause... I do.

FloatOn

Just finished my "career assessment and planning" class just now. So glad it's over. Not that it was hard but because it was the most informal class I have ever taken and I thrive on structure.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Sega cd anime games are my shit. Play Road Blaster too. Timegal is short and fucking unforgiving as shit.

zeemumu

Ex and I have kept in touch and she just asked me this: "Have you spoken to any other girls or anything?"

?
??
???
????

I'd say that you should just tell her the truth but that's because I'm not big on people's "subtle" questioning. It's like a high stakes game of poker where the person asking is trying to to show their hand of feels.

It's not really that uncommon for your ex to see if you're dating someone if you keep on touch. I know multiple people who still keep slight tabs on their exes, even when they've moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom