• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
If I haven't gotten a lab test result back and it's been almost three weeks should I ask my doctor about it or the place where I got tested or both? I'm assuming doctor so I'm planning on checking there when they should be in

If I haven't gotten a lab test result back and it's been almost three weeks should I ask my doctor about it or the place where I got tested or both? I'm assuming doctor so I'm planning on checking there when they should be in

What kind of test?

It depends on what you got tested.

A simple blood test should be finished in a few days. Bacteria or virus at most a week. E.g. Fungus can take up to 6-8 weeks.

Jobbs

Banned
so I had some pretty lewd dreams last night

this is uncommon

I had sort of one but not quite. the person in the dream asked me to explain what I was going to do to her, so I started explaining it, but it never went further than me explaining it

I'm bad at lewd dreaming

FloatOn

I had sort of one but not quite. the person in the dream asked me to explain what I was going to do to her, so I started explaining it, but it never went further than me explaining it

I'm bad at lewd dreaming

yeah I had a dream about this girl I used to bang when I traveled to Dallas on business back before I got sick. We have kept it friendly since then but I haven't spoken to her in about a month so it was pretty random that she came up in a dream.

Basically in the dream we...

were both extremely tired and so we were like fucking in slow motion or something. it was really odd. also at one point I was eating her ass. I've never done this so yeah, pretty lewd.

Jobbs

Banned
Someone didn't leave a neat little lip on the packing tape. If this were a tape emergency I'd be fucked. This is so irresponsible.

Jobbs

Banned
yeah I had a dream about this girl I used to bang when I traveled to Dallas on business back before I got sick. We have kept it friendly since then but I haven't spoken to her in about a month so it was pretty random that she came up in a dream.

Basically in the dream we...

were both extremely tired and so we were like fucking in slow motion or something. it was really odd. also at one point I was eating her ass. I've never done this so yeah, pretty lewd.

oh, ass eating dream. I actually had one a while ago, despite never having done it. It was pretty random ass.

waking up from an ass eating dream:
aGXFKST.gif

Deadass, lowkey one of my worst triggers.

96% humidity. :( I almost died while running earlier. I've retreated to the basement where I've got a dehumidifier set up and regulating things at 40%.

Misha

Banned
Hmm, ok.

Maybe give them the three weeks. After that:
When you have a certain telephone number or case number, call the lab and ask if they already sent the results to your doc.
When they did, ask them to resent them or call your doc.
Tbh I was more asking who than when. I think I decided to call my doctor today. Not like it would hurt anything. If they have the results then they can just tell me. If they don't then maybe they can ask the lab instead of me and possibly have a better chance at making sure the lab is working on it
At the very least they could tell me how much longer to expect

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Time to check Facebook suggested friends on already added gaffers and stalk some of y'all social media accounts.

Fluvian

Banned
so I had some pretty lewd dreams last night

this is uncommon
My dreams are always lewd Nightmare's. Everything from I'm having sex with a girl and she bites my head off to my clone is trying to rape me.
Thankfully I only seem to dream about once a week and I can usually tell that I'm in a nightmare I had this one last week where I came this close to making it lucid, when I realised I was in a dream I made my hand grow to the size of a skyscraper, then woke up.

Tbh I was more asking who than when. I think I decided to call my doctor today. Not like it would hurt anything. If they have the results then they can just tell me. If they don't then maybe they can ask the lab instead of me and possibly have a better chance at making sure the lab is working on it
At the very least they could tell me how much longer to expect

Ah, ok.
Calling your doc is probably the best option, then.

Xiao Hu

I think I will cut out bread from my nutrition for a while. Gping to substitute it with cauliflower and broccoli instead. But I love German bread sooo much! 😭😭😭

Misha

Banned
Ah, ok.
Calling your doc is probably the best option, then.
My doctor isn't in today but the receptionist said they do have the results but I'm sorta skeptical that she didn't see results for a different lab test. Either way she'll call me back and I can hear from her tomorrow

Xiao Hu

you're doing sandwiches with broccoli on the outside?

Bread has been my main source for carbs for too long. You see, my breakfasts are usually heavy on bread because I fucking love sandwiches. I'm slowly turning to porridge with nuts and seeds in the morning, but damn I crave some delicious cheese sandwich in the morning. For other main meals I will simply substitute the potatoes and pasta with more veggies because I really want to get back in shape. I feel so uncomfortable with my body right now I'm starting to hate myself for all the fat I brought from China.

Bread has been my main source for crabs for too long. You see, my breakfasts are usually heavy on bread because I fucking love sandwiches. I'm slowly turning to porridge with nuts and seeds in the morning, but damn I crave some delicious cheese sandwich in the morning. For other main meals I will simply substitute the potatoes and pasta with more veggies because I really want to get back in shape. I feel so uncomfortable with my body right now I'm starting to hate myself for all the fat I brought from China.

lol what fat?

Zero²

That happens to me on a sexual level but theres always a deep need in me to have someone I can share my life with, wether it be a gf/bf or just a friend. I think that's why I'm kinda miserable right now, I don't have anyone
Owww dont rush it, everything will be fine!

Bread has been my main source for carbs for too long. You see, my breakfasts are usually heavy on bread because I fucking love sandwiches. I'm slowly turning to porridge with nuts and seeds in the morning, but damn I crave some delicious cheese sandwich in the morning. For other main meals I will simply substitute the potatoes and pasta with more veggies because I really want to get back in shape. I feel so uncomfortable with my body right now I'm starting to hate myself for all the fat I brought from China.

Quaker Oats. Get them. Best thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom