• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who was hot back in ye olden times and not a genocidal dictator?

image_thumb.png

Fred MacMurray.

IHaveIce

Banned
Lmao come to ganescom
Play lawbreakers for the first time( first pc shooter in a long time)
Get invited to play in a tournament on the ESL stage which will be livestreamed.

This is a good gamescom

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You should take off your shirt mid-game.

You could make history Ice. The first person ever banned from Gamescom

Xiao Hu

how dare he. mao's not even hot!

That's exactly what I tell him after he disregards the millions of dead people and destruction of invaluable Chinese cultural heritage.

Not at all. Never was either. Fat fuck chairman

How dare you insult 毛主席?! 肏你妈的资本家!
Lmao come to ganescom
Play lawbreakers for the first time( first pc shooter in a long time)
Get invited to play in a tournament on the ESL stage which will be livestreamed.

This is a good gamescom

Du bist also in Köln? :D

Fluvian

Banned
A commi friend of mine has weird obsession with Stalin. On the other hand he also likes Mao for whatever reason :/

For a year in College I had a blatant Cuban communist teaching my class, her name was Lesly Cosco, she was an alright teacher on the whole and through out the year she would out of nowhere drop communist rhetoric.
I asked her about Cuba a few times and she would blatantly lie to me "Oh it's fantastic, everybody is equal and we all share everything and everyone is super nice" Then I would look up the area she said she was from and see that it was basically the cuban las vegas.

Either she was lying straight to my face or she was seeing it through rose coloured glasses.
The only thing about her beliefs that bugged me is that she also worked with autistic students and I always got the impression that she was trying to rub her beliefs off on them, but I got that feeling from everything in that school, you were punished there for not sharing the same uber liberal ideas as the teachers.
Just for the record I'm a liberal, when I say that last thing I need to really emphasize how ridiculously left wing this school was.

IHaveIce

Banned
For a year in College I had a blatant Cuban communist teaching my class, her name was Lesly Cosco, she was an alright teacher on the whole and through out the year she would out of nowhere drop communist rhetoric.
I asked her about Cuba a few times and she would blatantly lie to me "Oh it's fantastic, everybody is equal and we all share everything and everyone is super nice" Then I would look up the area she said she was from and see that it was basically the cuban las vegas.

Either she was lying straight to my face or she was seeing it through rose coloured glasses.
The only thing about her beliefs that bugged me is that she also worked with autistic students and I always got the impression that she was trying to rub her beliefs off on them, but I got that feeling from everything in that school, you were punished there for not sharing the same uber liberal ideas as the teachers.
Just for the record I'm a liberal, when I say that last thing I need to really emphasize how ridiculously left wing this school was.

Ew liberalism

Fluvian

Banned
Ew liberalism

No I'm not selling it enough, this school was seriously out of whack, there was this one kid who went up to a girl and asked her out and next thing you know he's in a room with three teachers lecturing him about sexual harassment and giving him an official warning, kid was autistic too, felt so bad for him.

Why does the idea of sex weird you out Robert?

I don't know, honestly. Like, it's really hard to explain :/

No I'm not selling it enough, this school was seriously out of whack, there was this one kid who went up to a girl and asked her out and next thing you know he's in a room with three teachers lecturing him about sexual harassment and giving him an official warning, kid was autistic too, felt so bad for him.

Oh no I'm not making a comment about the school or anything I just hate liberalism and the fact it's become conflated with the left in America when that's not remotely true

does anyone also see other members of this thread in other threads and go "ooh look! it's them!"

Mainly Jobbs

Fluvian

Banned
I don't know, honestly. Like, it's really hard to explain :/

Oh no I'm not making a comment about the school or anything I just hate liberalism and the fact it's become conflated with the left in America when that's not remotely true

Unfortunately their almost impossible to tell apart at this point.

Intimacy is weird. Embrace the weirdness.

I think it's just like...because I've been single forever, I don't really see normal people as sexual beings I guess? Like I said, it's hard to explain

Unfortunately their almost impossible to tell apart at this point.
The left in America doesn't really exist in any meaningful visible way, at least to an outsider. Like, Bernie Sanders is the most left wing person to make any sort of big impact and he is, at most, a fairly standard social democrat. The idea that there could be any sort of nationalisation of healthcare or whatever seems like something that will never even be suggested

And unfortunately that appears to have been exported to over here, what with the demonisation of Corbyn :c

Fluvian

Banned
Intimacy is weird. I kissed my brother once. It was awful.

Hugging my brother would be weird for me, shaking his hand would be uncomfortable at least. I hate physical intimacy with my family, my mother came in for a hug the other day and for a half second I considered blocking her from doing so.

Fluvian

Banned
I think it's just like...because I've been single forever, I don't really see normal people as sexual beings I guess? Like I said, it's hard to explain

The left in America doesn't really exist in any meaningful visible way, at least to an outsider. Like, Bernie Sanders is the most left wing person to make any sort of big impact and he is, at most, a fairly standarf social democrat. The idea that there could be any sort of nationalisation of healthcare or whatever seems like something that will never even be suggested

I dunno, I was a big Bernie supporter until I saw that rally where he let those protestors stop the event and invade his stage, that shit was embarrassing.
I'm glad I don't have to vote in this American election, no way I could choose between a lawyer and a business man, I would probably go "fuck it" and give Gary Johnson my vote for a laugh.

The left in America doesn't really exist in any meaningful visible way, at least to an outsider. Like, Bernie Sanders is the most left wing person to make any sort of big impact and he is, at most, a fairly standard social democrat. The idea that there could be any sort of nationalisation of healthcare or whatever seems like something that will never even be suggested

And unfortunately that appears to have been exported to over here, what with the demonisation of Corbyn :c

America keeps going to the left. A large chunk of my generation was poisoned to conservatism thanks to Dubya. When we get old enough so that most of us actually care about voting, you'll see a shift. Not to mention the US is just going to keep getting more diverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom