• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

181489.jpg

Queen Kyoko

Would I be wrong to suspect that most of the people on gaming side have either retained their child like enthusiasm for video games or they are so fucked up on whatever drugs they're on that they post like that.

Or else it's ironic shitposting that has looped into unironic posting.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Should I buy a shirt with the entire script of Toy Story 3 on it?

Girl - "night :)"

Me - "have a good night"

Girl - "you're such a dick....."

Me - "what I thought you were going to bed"

Girl - "I was but I wanted you to come over but forget it now"

My head hurts sometimes

Is Danganropa any good? other than Woolie and Liam from Super Best Friends play Ultra Despair Girls which was probably not a good introduction I've got no real idea about the rest of it as a whole.

Yes! I loved Danganronpa 1. I feel like the cases are kind of linear sometimes during the trial segments, but it plays very much like Phoenix Wright. The cast is great and there are only like two people from the first one that I absolutely couldn't stand, and only one from the second. The cases themselves are not as wacky and weird as PW but it's still a fun time with a satisfying conclusion / overall mystery.

Also the soundtrack is awesome.

I'm kinda pissed. Bae was all "I'll call you in a minute" but hasn't.

Like I get you're hanging out with your friends, and that's important, but if you're not gonna call, then just fucking tell me that. Don't tell me one thing and then just blow it the fuck off.

Mistel

Banned
Yes! I loved Danganronpa 1. I feel like the cases are kind of linear sometimes during the trial segments, but it plays very much like Phoenix Wright. The cast is great and there are only like two people from the first one that I absolutely couldn't stand, and only one from the second. The cases themselves are not as wacky and weird as PW but it's still a fun time with a satisfying conclusion / overall mystery.

Also the soundtrack is awesome.
I might watch the animated one first then as Phoenix Wright was never really my cup of tea and it might be an easier transition after seeing most of UDG.

Let your anger be like a monkey in a piñata, hiding with the candy, hoping the kids don't break through with the stick.

Don't freak out. Late texts happen. I don't think she means to upset you.

I'm not mad that she's not texting. I'm mad that she said she'd fucking call before she went to this party and she never did, so I've been around waiting. Like if you wanna fucking go drink I get it, but at least have the fucking courtesy to tell me you're busy.

She texted me "Oh shit sorry" and then went dark again so what the fuck ever.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm not mad that she's not texting. I'm mad that she said she'd fucking call before she went to this party and she never did, so I've been around waiting. Like if you wanna fucking go drink I get it, but at least have the fucking courtesy to tell me you're busy.

People suck. It is known.

I had a terrible day at work yesterday and asked the boy for comfort (it was that bad that I'm reaching out to someone) He's too busy. He's gonna be single soon.

The honeymoon period is already over.

jb1234

People suck. It is known.

I had a terrible day at work yesterday and asked the boy for comfort (it was that bad that I'm reaching out to someone) He's too busy. He's gonna be single soon.

I'm pretty cynical about excuses so I tend to interpret "I'm too busy" as really meaning "You're not important enough for me to re-prioritize my time and I'm too much of a chicken shit to tell you this."

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm pretty cynical about excuses so I tend to interpret "I'm too busy" as really meaning "You're not important enough for me to re-prioritize my time and I'm too much of a chicken shit to tell you this."
That's incredibly narcissistic.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That's exactly my interpretation too. I think he's dead to me.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This thread is getting heated. Should I take off my pants?

there is nothing that pisses me the fuck off more than when people take advantage of me

jesus christ, i would seriously do anything for her and idk I'm just kinda hurt

I'm also drinking but tthat's besides the point

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm with Emily. I hate when the person i'm dating is an autonomous human being who isn't utterly dependant on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom