• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Alright so Acrid, it looks like me, BB and Gugi are buying individual tickets for the 31st and 1st.

Now we wait for tickets to go on sale.

2+2=4 inches?

Pfffft. The projection.

:O!!

be gentle tho... nah wait don't.

I know what you like...

shug.

4HA4ESi.png

Turin

Banned
I'm 22, finished uni just before my 21st birthday.

Honestly wished that I hadn't and had taken the time to figure out what I actually want to do with my life.

I still have no real idea what I want to do. I know what I don't want to do at least. I'll probably just take general classes at the community college.

Well we're moving out and neither one of us feel like carrying it home

It's not gonna drink itself.

Rob, sure. Just get here in the next few hours and it's all yours.

Well that's not happening. Damnit :c

RIGHT, I need opinions. Does this seem decent enough for responses -

Heyo, 22 year old guitarist looking for similarly opinioned people to start a band with. Something in the vein of Latterman, RVIVR, Red City Radio, Iron Chic, The Menzingers etc. Basically loud, catchy, fun stuff.

Just looking for the standard setup of 1or 2 guitars, bass and drums. I can cover vocals, less so lyrics as I'm bad at words, but if anyone else wants to join in with vocals that's great too.

If that sounds good to you, gimme a shout and we can sort something out!
Rob

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Singing along to mindless self indulgence is a great way to let off steam :D

Also almost did a perfect reverse parallel park. Almost... Not bad for not doing one for years

NinjaBoiX

I forgot to reply yesterday chief, I was a bit of a mess, but this is really lush! I loved the keyboards, perfect for the sun.

I was listening to Cujo - Adventures in Foam yesterday, pick a track to listen to in reply.

:p
Fuck yeah Em! Good for you gurl.
Lisa is 44 years old this year.
Still would.
That sounds like some primo comedy. Need dat.
This post is primo.

(I love that word)

AcridMeat

Banned
Alright so Acrid, it looks like me, BB and Gugi are buying individual tickets for the 31st and 1st.

Now we wait for tickets to go on sale.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YES! :D
I forgot to reply yesterday chief, I was a bit of a mess, but this is really lush! I loved the keyboards, perfect for the sun.

I was listening to Cujo - Adventures in Foam yesterday, pick a track to listen to in reply.

:p
I am the king of being a mess, so no worries my man. Yeah that song is good eh? I need to find the album. Cujo, nice!

I'm listening to this, and it really does kill me how much I enjoy listening to it. Such an awesome journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom