• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorde after collecting the award for Best Rock Song at the Billboards:

O0UPbJX.jpg

Haha, fair play. She's pretty cool.
I fricken love her. LOL.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
not a recent one, but I found it whilst scrolling through my phone gallery and it made me smile, it's from my 20th birthday last December, my mum came down to visit me for the day and it was the longest time we had spent alone together, we went christmas present shopping for my sisters, went and talked over coffee as equals and watched the hobbit, then we had a meal at Coast to Coast and I'm not a big fan of taking those kinda pictures whilst you're out but this one really makes me happy and sad. It's the day I kinda realised I'm a grown up now

14225014334_65aeb3a09d_z.jpg

It makes me more sad thinking about it though

Furniture being installed today while I'm at work.

Wolfenstein: TNO released.

I got invited into the Company of Heroes 2 expansion pack Alpha test.

SO PUMPED TO GET HOME. Problem is the workday only just started.

Microsoft, can you just kill Rare and give one of the ex-employees like Gregg Mayles all their IPs please? 'cause you clearly don't care.

*cries into pillow*

Don't worry about me, I just go through this anytime I see more Rare news

usea

Here's a photo of me on this past Saturday, at my ex's graduation.

I'm currently ironing clothes, which is one of my least favorite activities in the world. I had to take a break to post on gaf. Today's todo list 4% complete T_T

Windam

Scaley member
Here's a photo of me on this past Saturday, at my ex's graduation.

I'm currently ironing clothes, which is one of my least favorite activities in the world. I had to take a break to post on gaf. Today's todo list 4% complete T_T

You're still friends/friendly with your ex? Damn. You both look good! :)

Shit, I mean... you can do so much better, bro.

Please don't hate/kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom