• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
423.png

Marius' impact lives on.

I say it with love <3

AcridMeat

Banned
I also dislike lager and tea. Also I really fucking like sweet stuff. Also I don't particularly care about my health because I am young and naive >_>

I know it'll come back to haunt me but...ah well
Figured that might be the case. I used to love sugar of all kinds but it's like a polar opposite now and I can't handle too much sweet stuff anymore. Tastes gross. That's why I think my point still stands you might grow out of it.

Yet I'm a hypocrite because I still love gummi candy.
I think the main ingredient that makes the mix awesome is roasted brown rice..
Just goes perfectly with the green tea...
There's other things in there, but I think it depends on who makes it.

Doesn't need milk or sugar, just awesome by itself... :p
Oh interesting, roasted brown rice ground up or what? Sounds interesting.

Currently playing spot the me

EDIT: Here I am! Very blurry, but about halfway down the video, one head between mine and the monitor

Figured that might be the case. I used to love sugar of all kinds but it's like a polar opposite now and I can't handle too much sweet stuff anymore. Tastes gross. That's why I think my point still stands you might grow out of it.

Yet I'm a hypocrite because I still love gummi candy.

Hey, not saying it won't happen. Lot of time (hopefully) left in my life.

zeemumu

White Man's containment plan for dating age leaking all over off topic seems to be working. It's a shame. I actually enjoy some of the dating threads, at least the ones that weren't pls respond threads. I probably have the least dating experience of anyone here though so I probably don't have any basis for judgement.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, I think the hooker thread is absolutely fine, it sounds true enough, it's not braggy and the guy probably is actually confused about it and wants some input. On top of that, it has the potential of being a really fun or heartwarming story in the end (well, or a crappy one).

I dunno, I like the DatingGAF thread and have no quarries with RelationGAF things, as long as they don't obviously overdo it. Generally I think it's kind of interesting to see what others put up with, or see how potential love storys turn out. Maybe just me tho :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why but I found "free kittens" extremely funny :)

You watch it?

Sooooo...
Where does it rank on the scale for the comic movies this year so far? :p
Well Cap was easily the best. Not sure against Spidey though. It was definitely better written, and I fucking love the McAvoy/Fassbender pairing, but the Spider-Man fanboy in me makes it difficult.

Doesn't matter though because motherfucking Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to beat the shit out of everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom