• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the fuck outta here. Who you think you talkin' to? That's my mom, the motherfucking Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons. She ain't need no man when Tiddums croaks. She only needed his man jelly to make me, the Time Dragon.

Ay, I understand that's yo momma and you want to be the big man by protecting her. Maybe when you get older you'll be able to do that.
ipAKupeeZN1ds.gif

We share the same age!!!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Lucian you predate the fall of the Berlin wall
;_______________;
I don't actually know what year that was
It was preeetty great. Not really any explicit spoilers but being kind to Adam anyway -
I liked that it seemed to be embracing more of the insane fun side of comics, like the prison break and the whole stadium thing towards the end.

If it helps I'm 23 in a couple of months? >_>
Yeah those bits were great.

And no. I'll be 27 in 7 months :(

zeemumu

Is there a video or some words of wisdom that I can show to a friend who's having a hard time after her breakup? It looks like it hit pretty hard.

Oh, one other thing about DoFP that I think helped me like it more than the other Singer films - Jackman's old enough now to actually seem like this guy who's been alive for a long long time. Not so much because he looks old, but he can actually pull off the whole "I've seen some shit" grizzled thing.

Wait a minute... Who really is the oldest in this thread?

Is there a video or some words of wisdom that I can show to a friend who's having a hard time after her breakup? It looks like it hit pretty hard.

No idea about video, but there's gotta be a ton on YouTube. My last breakup is older than YouTube, so...

Anyway: keep busy, surround yourself with friends and family. Take up a new hobby. When you're not occupied, you'll mope and wallow. Time really does heal everything. Eventually have some casual sex (be honest about it being rebound sex and not a rebound relationship; avoid the latter).

Edit: oh yeah, cut off communication; bottle up any desire to 'remain friends' for a year.

Lucian Cat

Finally home from work. Man it gets tough when people don't pull their weight and I have to do my job and theirs. The residents suffer for it. Twats

Now for lunch

Turin

Banned
Fall and Winter are my personal favorites. In PA there's barely a spring. It maybe lasts for a week or two and then the heat consumes everything.

zeemumu

I started marking turning points in my life like they're chapters in a book. It's kinda weird. This current one is called "The Runback" or something along those lines.

Fall and Winter are my personal favorites.

I love Fall and Winter. Haunted Houses, fairs, Black Friday, Charlie Brown cartoons, Christmas...so much to do.

Lucian Cat

I remember complaining to my sister about it being 90 up here and she complained back that it was 110 down in Mexico. I need to find a place were it's cold all the time that's not Alaska.

zeemumu

That's interesting. Why The Runback?

The chapter title depends on what I want direction I want to turn my life in. After "Before the Storm" and "From Worse to Eh", I decided that I didn't want to allow depression and overall sadness to fuck up my life to the point where it would be too late to change it for the better, so that's what I'm doing now. It's really easy to slip back into that sadness groove but I'm fighting it and working my way back to 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom