• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gamestop stores weren't hiring. What is another good first job for retail?

Best Buy is probably the best out of the B&M stores. I've heard nothing but bad things about Target from friends who have worked there, Walmart is lols, and other retail mall stores suck in terms of starting pay. Find one nearby and ask if they're hiring.

You have to apply online and take the usual survey that most retail jobs make you do, but a lot of it is standard easy answers. Just make sure to never check anything except "strongly agree/disagree" and you should be set for a phone interview.

Speaking of phones, make sure to call them a day or two after you apply. I had to keep bugging my store because they were in the middle of transitioning to a new method of hiring people (the store manager even told me I was the guinea pig), and it will double because it shows that you actually want the job.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've got parts 2,3 and 4 of the fake gaf fan fic on my laptop.

Didn't realise we had that many. I need part 1 if someone can be awesome

Turin

Banned
Read the Joffrey fic. I'm actually impressed Emily. You write pretty well.

Send me the fake gaf fanfics, I only have the GoT ones.

I as well if it isn't any trouble.

Edit: This sort of makes me wish I hadn't basically quit art years ago. I can barely get anything down on paper anymore.

fc69036aef145a50a087290eaf7e9403-d67koh7.png

I was ambushed by some squirrels once. Straight up tried to jack a candy bar out of my hand. Ex's Grandma feeds them every once in a while, so they hang outside her apartment and aren't afraid of people. Don't feed squirrels!

grime. I'm just letting you know that if the Hawks somehow find something left in the tank to take game 7 on Sunday (I doubt it), I will have nothing but salt for you for the next two weeks in the spirit of sports.

If they don't win, I'll be busy drinking bleach or something. I dunno.

TrueGrime

grime. I'm just letting you know that if the Hawks somehow find something left in the tank to take game 7 on Sunday (I doubt it), I will have nothing but salt for you for the next two weeks in the spirit of sports.

If they don't win, I'll be busy drinking bleach or something. I dunno.

Haha. Well played, Sox. I'm hoping the Hawks take game 7. No love for the Queens whatsoever. Damn man, I remember us talking just before the playoffs started. Now it could come down to us! Haha. The salt will flow my friend. Like blood.

NinjaBoiX

Wazzy

Banned
Feel free to continue, Mrs. Tabris, because it's been working.
Oh I will! I actually just came back to root for them. When I was watching they were losing but when I stopped and came back they had won a couple games.

It's weird how that works.
7LSFLcs.jpg

how do I add people to an ignore list on GAF?
Do you really want me rooting for your team, like realllllllllllllly?

I can. I'm just trying to bring failure success to the Hawks.
Keep in mind that every team Wazzy roots for loses.

Pshhhhhh

XjYPRoO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom