• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

You're all being weird, how can Tiddums be the antagonist and Dragonz be the protagonist when they clearly have to be the love interests? Or at least the lust interests?

Have them gain a mutual respect for each other through various combat encounters, then after his defeat and Evilore's approach, Tiddums switches sides at the last minute to help Dragonz, then probably dies.

usea

I made an okcupid account and answered some questions (didn't fill out a profile yet though). I looked for people near me by match %, and the second-highest match has a username kawaii buttsex

zeemumu

I better have a prominent role in this RPG. And I better survive until the end.

Not here for cheap and easy character deaths.

I still think you should start out as an enemy (not on the antagonist's side, but a rogue enemy like a bandit) then switch sides after the party beats you. I think I should be found in a bar somewhere even though I don't drink, or be cursed or something.

I made an okcupid account and answered some questions (didn't fill out a profile yet though). I looked for people near me by match %, and the second-highest match has a username kawaii buttsex

It's a pretty good assumption you're going to be having buttsex.

Linius

Does it say if there's any surprise buttsex involved or just buttsex?

I still think you should start out as an enemy (not on the antagonist's side, but a rogue enemy like a bandit) then switch sides after the party beats you. I think I should be found in a bar somewhere even though I don't drink, or be cursed or something.

This sounds good. I like it.

You're that enemy that has his dick bitten off.

Or was that Stephen....

It was me.

Thanks for reminding me. ;_;

It's one fakegaffer in particular >_>

thirsty.jpg

In the land of gods and monsters
I was an angel
Lookin' to get fucked hard
Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer
Life imitates art

You got that medicine I need
Dope shoot it up straight to the heart please
I don't really wanna know what's good for me
God's dead
I said baby that's all right with me

PfcTh7y.gif

Been too long since I last posted this gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom