• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

It's all about the tunes man, you can't dance to a shit beat. That Polish club we went to at the weekend suffered from this, the DJ was a chancer.

It started off bouncy enough, but then the last half an hour or so it started to sound like a school disco, all slow mushy numbers but Polish too, fucking awful.

Me and my bro just waltzed about the place taking the piss. If you don't laugh you cry.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
It's all about the tunes man, you can't dance to a shit beat. That Polish club we went to at the weekend suffered from this, the DJ was a chancer.

It started off bouncy enough, but then the last half an hour or so it started to sound like a school disco, all slow mushy numbers but Polish too, fucking awful.

Me and my bro just waltzed about the place taking the piss. If you don't laugh you cry.
While I agree you need good tunes to get your groove on, sometimes one just need a bit of liquid courage to really get going.

We should go clubbing one day ninj, it'd be mint

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
j8E4Q6tpykEee.jpg
Hi.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Haha, pretty cool. Although I always get the impression with tattoos like this that in 10 years time you'll be like:

MgYashD.gif
One of them is not like the other. He's gonna regret nothing :p

Also you cropped the photo buf, no butt for gaf? Guess I'm special

Dancing is legitimately my most hated common pastime

Fuck dancing

It's the worst

I feel like I've said this here before

I was at this wedding thing around 2 weeks ago and so many people wanted me to dance. Eventually I was pulled up to the dancefloor and...I just stood there. I couldn't do anything. I didn't want to do anything. I just stood still as a statue.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I was at this wedding thing around 2 weeks ago and so many people wanted me to dance. Eventually I was pulled up to the dancefloor and...I just stood there. I couldn't do anything. I didn't want to do anything. I just stood still as a statue.

I went to one of those 5 course indian restaurant and the belly dancer pulled me up to dance, but I am shit at all dancing that isn't slow dancing. So I just played it off and mirrored her every movements. She thought it was hilarious and kept trying to one up me and make me do shimmies and crazy hip movements. We both had a good time and my group of friends enjoyed the show.

Seriously though, their naan and butter chicken was so fucking delicious I'd go there any day even with the threat of having to dance on the stage looming over my head.

I fucking hate dancing.

Fatboy Slim is class Rob, quality DJ too.
He walked past us on the seafront one evening when it was pretty much just us there and waved. That was odd.
Neither am I, and I invented FakeGaf ;_____:
:C

I went to one of those 5 course indian restaurant and the belly dancer pulled me up to dance, but I am shit at all dancing that isn't slow dancing. So I just played it off and mirrored her every movements. She thought it was hilarious and kept trying to one up me and make me do shimmies and crazy hip movements. We both had a good time and my group of friends enjoyed the show.

Seriously though, their naan and butter chicken was so fucking delicious I'd go there any day even with the threat of having to dance on the stage looming over my head.

I fucking hate dancing.

This is the worst fucking thing about it, so many people who like dancing (#notallpeoplewholikedancing) think that you're just being uptight and you'll enjoy it when you get started.

No. No I won't. Leave me alone.

This is the worst fucking thing about it, so many people who like dancing (#notallpeoplewholikedancing) think that you're just being uptight and you'll enjoy it when you get started.

No. No I won't. Leave me alone.

So much this! One person kept pestering me about it that I eventually just got my phone out and started reading the Annihilation comic. Being on my phone kept most people away, fortunately.

zeemumu

That thread is too much. It actually makes me want to buy MK8 and a Wii-U.

They're giving away one free WiiU game if you register Mario Kart on clubnintendo's site using the code in the box. You can choose out of four titles and I ended up going with Wind Waker HD.

Toa TAK

Banned
They're giving away one free WiiU game if you register Mario Kart on clubnintendo's site using the code in the box. You can choose out of four titles and I ended up going with Wind Waker HD.

Gah, I can't wait to start my new job so I have money for this stuff.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, pretty cool. Although I always get the impression with tattoos like this that in 10 years time you'll be like:

MgYashD.gif

The Mario itself is 15yo by now ;) Still love it.

One of them is not like the other. He's gonna regret nothing :p

Also you cropped the photo buf, no butt for gaf? Guess I'm special

Mario's redrawn and recolored, too - that happened after this pic.
Also yes. Yes, you are.

NinjaBoiX

Fair enough buf, Mario art is fairly timeless. I just know a few friends who really regretted tattoos that seemed like a good idea at the time.

My mate got D12 tattooed on his arm, he hates it now!

At least yours are fairly out of the way. And it does look cool. :p

zeemumu

Turin

Banned
Fighting is pretty fun. I never start fights but it's not wise to get into one with me. Hitting me just pisses me off.

I used to break dance but I don't so much anymore.

That's some unexpected bravado from you Zee. I like it!

tumblr_inline_n6iuxdortF1qgp297.gif

I don't mind getting hit though. It excites me actually.

MutFox

Banned
Friend fell off a ladder at work today...
Supposedly the ladder buckled,
and on the way down, his foot got caught in one of the rungs...

He then proceeded to fully fall about 8-10 feet... :|
Think he was outside working on a telephone pole...
Only his legs are injured though, which is good I guess...

TrueGrime

Friend fell off a ladder at work today...
Supposedly the ladder buckled,
and on the way down, his foot got caught in one of the rungs...

Though he then proceeded to fully fall about 8-10 feet... :|
Think he was outside working on a telephone pole...

Is he alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom