• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
RBlbdXo.gif

Brain, why you fuck me over in the Fall/Winter semester and now, too?

I swear I'm going to finish Bio I (RE-DOING IT) with a D or a C+. I got a D+ in the F/W semester. Fucking scumbag brain/mental health dicking me over.

Acid08

Banned
VLR Alice Ending

EVERYONE BLEW THE FUCK UP

wait no that was at the end. Let's try this again:

That round of the AB game where everyone betrayed....fuck. I was legit shook when they showed Alice coming out of one of those pods, shit was crazy. MAN I WAS FUCKING PISSED when Alice betrayed me during the first round.

Alice's backstory was sad. Her dad was a raw motherfucker though, carving all that stuff into his body. I love that between Alice and Lotus there are a couple female characters that are legit as fuck in fields like math and programming. It's not something you see much in games, unfortunately. Then Sigma got his whole "I SAW EEEEEEEVERYTHING" on and things started moving quickly.

Sigma tricking Dio was the best, fuck Dio forever. I'm hoping Dio dying is a common element in the rest of the endings.

Weird thing, during this ending I felt like it wasn't letting me skip dialogue I had seen before. It made chunks of it go really slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom