• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Can't stop listening to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b7cj4zWiyo

1392004786480_tumblr_n0rgg5e69p1qfvao1o2_500.gif

Only you can look at me the way you do
You always tint me, tint me black and blue
Such a shame, you frame me with such disdain
You got me washed out, washed out color drained
Lately I've been thinking if you wanna get tough, then let's play rough
Lately I've been thinking if you wanna get tough, then let's play rough

Just noise, white noise
Just noise, white noise
I'm hearin' static, you're like an automatic
You just wanna keep me on repeat and hear me cryin'

jVB2lem.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Gotta go shopping for a sports singlet but I'm too lazy. But I really should. But I'm feeling really meh for some reason. :/

Windam

Scaley member
Some fucknut dressed like Rambo in Moncton, New Brunswick has shot and killed three RCMP officers and wounded two more. This is not something you hear about every day, especially out of New Brunswick of all provinces.

Canada stop this. :'(

Turin

Banned
Some fucknut dressed like Rambo in Moncton, New Brunswick has shot and killed three RCMP officers and wounded two more. This is not something you hear about every day, especially out of New Brunswick of all provinces.

Canada stop this. :'(

Where are you from?

Someone needs to get the message out to neurotic psycho's that they can just masturbate in a bunny suit at the park if they want.

Windam

Scaley member
Where are you from?

Someone needs to get the message out to our neurotic psycho's that they can just masturbate in a bunny suit at the park if they want.

I'm from Toronto.

Wow. I thought Canada had a low murder rate or something? Or is this super out of the ordinary

Canada is a huge country. :p This is super out of the ordinary for New Brunswick. Their homicide rates are super low compared to Toronto's (which is like 50-60 or so a year).

6 homicides across the entire province of New Brunswick in 2012, compared to 162 in Ontario. 543 nationwide for the entire year.

Turin

Banned
I'm from Toronto.

Canada is a huge country. :p This is super out of the ordinary for New Brunswick. Their homicide rates are super low compared to Toronto's (which is like 50-60 or so a year).

GSP fan?

Random thought:
Me and my dad actually met a guy named Rick Smirns who commited a murder a few months after we met him. His girlfriend was jealous of a mentally ill girl so he abducted her, tortured her, killed her and stuffed her in a garbage can outside the middle school I used to go to. I wish there was a hell for him to go to.

Windam

Scaley member
GSP fan?

Random thought:
Me and my dad actually met a guy named Rick Smirns who commited a murder a few months after we met him. His girlfriend was jealous of a mentally ill girl so he abducted her, tortured her, killed her and stuffed her in a garbage can outside the middle school I used to go to. I wish there was a hell for him to go to.

I don't watch UFC (I'm assuming you mean Georges St-Pierre). :p

And Jesus, what the fuck? Where are you from? Tell me he's rotting in prison or dead.

Turin

Banned
I'd let him jump me, tie me to a bed, and have his way with me.

Without the strangling, though.

Pfft. I like being strangled.

tumblr_n3wfy1qKrk1suijfxo2_500.png

I don't watch UFC (I'm assuming you mean Georges St-Pierre). :p

And Jesus, what the fuck? Where are you from? Tell me he's rotting in prison or dead.

Yeah. He's one of my favorite fighters.
-------------
I'm from Greensburg, PA(40 minutes from Pittsburgh) and last I heard he was in prison, possibly facing the death penalty. My dad talked to his dad on the phone about it, who's basically cursed and disowned that evil cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom