• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

Eggs, mushrooms and avocado.

I should start lifting. Get dem gains haha

I can't eat Eggs but mushroom and avocado are pretty damn good. Become a brah, gain gainz and buy protein whey.

I should go have my second meal before gym.

Btw, do you even Snapchat anymore brah?

YOU'RE NOT EASY TO LOVE

YOU'RE NOT EASY TO LOVE

NOOOOOOOO

WHY IS EVERYTHING WITH YOU SO COMPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

WHY DO YOU MAKE IT HARD TO LOVE YOU

OH I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

'CAUSE IF YOU REALLY WANNA BE ALONE

I WILL THROW MY HANDS UP 'CAUSE BABY I TRIED

BUT EVERYTHING WITH YOU IS SO COMPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEED

OH WHY

tumblr_mxa8os0C9l1qaeiy6o7_250.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Lol. You should start going to gym. Also, don't miss legs days cuz that gives everyone a nice ass.

My ass looks better than some of my female friends at the moment.
Yes my gains are severely lacking. Mum's trying to get me to come to her gym. You have curves in Melbourne right? I just laughed at her.

And I won't miss leg day. Doing squats and stuff. My butt is toight like a toiger

Turin

Banned
I mostly just do calisthenics with some benching to keep my weight from plummeting. Never could get into the bulking thing.

Lucian Cat

mm tight butt
Mmh hmm. Guy butt is the bestest
I mostly just do calisthenics with some benching to keep my weight from plummeting. Never could get into the bulking thing.
I have no idea what that is but now I have the calisthenics song from family guy stuck in my head. Steak and eggs and eggs and steak...
At least I think that's what they were doing. It's been a while.
I have dat ass but I'm a guy so it's weird.
No it's not bro. Guy butt is the bestest

AcridMeat

Banned
Yes my gains are severely lacking. Mum's trying to get me to come to her gym. You have curves in Melbourne right? I just laughed at her.

And I won't miss leg day. Doing squats and stuff. My butt is toight like a toiger
Is gud, yesh.
EDbfoay.jpg

I say toit like a toiger all the fucking time

Turin

Banned
I have no idea what that is but now I have the calisthenics song from family guy stuck in my head. Steak and eggs and eggs and steak...
At least I think that's what they were doing. It's been a while.

It's just bodyweight resistance. Pushups, pullups, dips etc.

But anyway....

steak-and-eggs-o.gif

Turin

Banned
Ah! I should try some of that. Been attempting push ups. Can't hit 10 yet... One day!

That song's gonna be stuck in my head now -__-

I'd suggest doing 3 sets and increase the reps gradually that way. Pullups and pushups would be the minimum I'd recommend doing.

You seem to have a good attitude about it so you can probably pull it off.

Lucian Cat

I'd suggest doing 3 sets and increase the reps gradually that way. Pullups and pushups would be the minimum I'd recommend doing.

You seem to have a good attitude about it so you can probably pull it off.

I have nothing to do pull ups on though :/ Will attempt the push ups.

Today we see the beginnings of Lisa trying to get buff. Let's see how I go in a few months time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom