• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL top of the page. Figures.

I'm far removed from the good ole days. ;_;

Trying to get back to this eventually.....

Jg8KjrL.gif

Turin

Banned
How old are you, Tur? Also, you're about to hit member status. Shed that junior skin son.

Tur, you look like one of my friends. Also, work more on your shoulders. Don't skip leg's day as well.

I'm really just a calisthenics guy. I did shoulder presses and raises for a bit(in the pic below) but it interfered with my boxing ability. Maybe I'll try to find something again.

o9zN8RM.jpg

Thank you. ;)

TrueGrime

I can remember for a very long time that I wanted to be a huge muscular guy. Unfortunately a high metabolism coupled with the Marines running me into the dirt 3 out of 5 days a week all but killed that.

Turin

Banned
Fucking hell Turin, you buff bro.

tumblr_n3wfy1qKrk1suijfxo2_500.png

Thanks though.

Depends on which workouts you want to do.

At least you don't need to do legs. I'm abput to go push 250kg on legs. A downgarde since I used to do 320kg two years ago.

Shoulder raises? Can't imagine presses would be worth bothering with at that weight.

As far as legs go I just run, sometimes uphill. Not out to really build a perfect body like some. I'm happy just being in good condition.

Wazzy

Banned
Hm. Just had to breakup a fight between two drunk guys.

Fun thing to do before going to bed!

EDIT: ACIDDDD OMGGG WHAT DID YOU THINK?

PirateKing

tumblr_n3wfy1qKrk1suijfxo2_500.png

Thanks though.

Shoulder raises? Can't imagine presses would be worth bothering with at that weight.

As far as legs go I just run, sometimes uphill. Not out to really build a perfect body like some. I'm happy just being in good condition.
Nah man, at least you're keeping your health. That's a pretty good goal in my book.

Currently listening to:

Good album, best name

Also all my records came. The ones I spent far too much on. Though 2 of them were sold out so they didn't charge me. Which is good and bad.

I really wanted Infinity Land on record :C

May take photos later if I can be bothered

usea

I missed some posts on the last page..

I played GW2 for a while, even in the GAF guild until server moves closed and I switched to Jade Quarry. Honestly I didn't get along with most of the gaf gw2 people. Game was fun until I missed group play. It's pretty boring once you get world explorer :(

I played the Wildstar beta and it was fun. I would play the game, but not with a subscription fee. The game has too many problems to justify that cost.

I just watched surveillance camera man's new video. It's uh, amazing. Such humanity.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Circumcision thread still going. I feel like an outcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom