• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I bought Wildstar because why not.

Does anyone in FakeGAF play it? It seems to kind of set itself apart from the MMO herd, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Dragonz, get into it.

We should both get back into Guild Wars 2 as well. d

I plan to give it a shot once I'm finished XIV(basically when I reach end game and beat a majority of it) but that won't be for awhile.

MutFox

Banned
If she can't appreciate that line, she doesn't deserve you

exactly, so I thought it was funny,
and I'll keep using it... ;P

I bought Wildstar because why not.

Does anyone in FakeGAF play it? It seems to kind of set itself apart from the MMO herd, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Dragonz, get into it.

We should both get back into Guild Wars 2 as well. d

Guild Wars 2 you say?
I have that, haven't played in forever, but I'll play with you guys for sure. :)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hello my pretties how's everyone doing?

I worked a punk night tonight and I got a t-shirt from this awesome band who headlined, I love punk, it makes me want to buy awesome clothes, get some tattoos and a new set of rad speakers and a marshall stack

hot dayum

Pffff.

Piercings.

w8kmjvp.gif

Hello my pretties how's everyone doing?

I worked a punk night tonight and I got a t-shirt from this awesome band who headlined, I love punk, it makes me want to buy awesome clothes, get some tattoos and a new set of rad speakers and a marshall stack

hot dayum

Who was playing?

Also Tiddums you should make a poll thread about whether the Terminator theme or the Escape From New York theme is the better 80s sci-fi film theme

Acid08

Banned
Didn't hurt? Coz I reeeaaaallllyyy want to get one. And my tongue repierced. That's gonna be a bitch
Nah it's not so bad! Hurts for a second but it stops quickly. Your eyes are gonna water like crazy though, the nerves in your nose apparently make it happen when the needle goes through.

zeemumu

I feel legitimately bad for the boyfriend in Paranormal Activity 3. The dads in the other two movies were kind of assholes and either provoked the demon or flat-out didn't care, but the guy in the third actually tried. His only shortcoming was that his wife failed to turn her head and look at the camera footage clearly showing a ghost since it was 1988 and technology wasn't advanced enough for those kinds of homemade special effects.

Acid08

Banned
VLR Luna's Ending

LUNE IS A ROBOT, I FUCKIN' NAILED IT

So, Luna says "Goodbye doctor" at the end. I think she's talking about you, which really only leaves one possibility. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On the home stretch right now. Major questions I want answered:

1. Will they reveal how far in the future this is?
2. What is this fucking project?
3. Who is Sigma?
4. When will Junpei and Akane reveal who they actually are?
5. Will K's identity be revealed to everyone?

Ugh there's so much and I'm kind of super apprehensive about all of it. Though, if 999 is any indication, they'll be able to wrap everything together in a satisfying way.

Wazzy

Banned
VLR Luna's Ending

LUNE IS A ROBOT, I FUCKIN' NAILED IT

So, Luna says "Goodbye doctor" at the end. I think she's talking about you, which really only leaves one possibility. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On the home stretch right now. Major questions I want answered:

1. Will they reveal how far in the future this is?
2. What is this fucking project?
3. Who is Sigma?
4. When will Junpei and Akane reveal who they actually are?
5. Will K's identity be revealed to everyone?

Ugh there's so much and I'm kind of super apprehensive about all of it. Though, if 999 is any indication, they'll be able to wrap everything together in a satisfying way.

I'm so ready for when you finish the game. So much I want to discuss.

Turin

Banned
I feel legitimately bad for the boyfriend in Paranormal Activity 3. The dads in the other two movies were kind of assholes and either provoked the demon or flat-out didn't care, but the guy in the third actually tried. His only shortcoming was that his wife failed to turn her head and look at the camera footage clearly showing a ghost since it was 1988 and technology wasn't advanced enough for those kinds of homemade special effects.

That movie was alright. Only decent one besides the first.

Turin

Banned
Overdone piercing is pretty ugly. Above lip on girls is pretty bad too. It really depends on the face.

I only got one, on my right eyebrow. And I got mixed opinions based on it.

Yeah. Piercing works on certain people. Wouldn't look right on me. I think both piercing's and tattoo's look a little cooler on women in general.

4.5km walk/run after work. I think I may be mad. So tired. And sweaty. Lawdy. But feeling good!

I know dude. Nothing like that post running feeling.

tumblr_m70aj1qdpg1rpn9eao1_500.jpg

Na na na
Come on
Na na na
Come on
Na na na na
Come on
Na na na
Come on, come on, come on
Na na na na
Come on
Na na na