• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Reminds me I'm like 3/4 of the way through Baptism of Fire (third Witcher novel). Been there for like two months. Need to get back in it.

zeemumu

Ready Player One

It's like a video game version of Willy Wonka *.*

I read that book a few years ago. I let my friend borrow it, but half of the references went over her head because she doesn't watch enough 80's stuff or play enough old video games to understand them.

Overall a really good read though. Trailer skyscrapers are the future.

I can't tell when women are into me, friends.

If she's nice to you, she totally wants the D.

Normally I would be able to speed read through it, but lately I've become unable to. I'm fixated on details and have to reread sentences several times in order to make sure the details are ingrained in my mind. It makes reading incredibly slow.

I C.

I'm like that sometimes. It varies. Sometimes I can read fairly quickly and chapters flash by and others I go much more slowly and re-read sentences a lot.

zeemumu

Guess it's about time for my thread to be made... Daniel, where are you?

I actually kind of enjoy them. It's interesting to hear about people's experiences and how relationships affect different people.

I like learning about people. That's partially the reason that I hang around in FakeGAF so often. You're all so interesting.

Windam

Scaley member
I actually kind of enjoy them. It's interesting to hear about people's experiences and how relationships affect different people.

I like learning about people. That's partially the reason that I hang around in FakeGAF so often. You're all so interesting.

Double post and STOP TRYING TO PSYCHOANALYZE ME I DON'T NEED TO HEAR MORE BIG WORDS ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP AWESOME I AM

zeemumu

Double post and STOP TRYING TO PSYCHOANALYZE ME I DON'T NEED TO HEAR MORE BIG WORDS ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP AWESOME I AM

Hmm, I see. You like to play Role-Playing games! You have not saved very often. Now, put your computer on the floor. Put it down as flat as you can. I will now move your computer with the power of my will alone!

Aaaaand back to the old Avatar.

Pizza and beer is currently happening.

tumblr_mxa8os0C9l1qaeiy6o7_250.gif

Turin

Banned
Sounds like Evanescence. Make of that what you will.

I've heard of that comparison before. I like their older stuff from the 90's-early 2000's before they abandoned their roots. Hated this at first but I don't mind it now.

Hate Evenescence though. Never liked her voice.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, they're a set of massive cheeseballs who write the corniest shit but Amy Lee has a pretty strong vocal. About the only thing worthy of note about them IMO.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Bunk with Tiddums in Hawaii then steal it in the middle of the night.

Why do you guys always choose the places that are literally as far away from mine as possible. Let's meet on the moon, that'll be more convenient!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Why do you guys always choose the places that are literally as far away from mine as possible. Let's meet on the moon, that'll be more convenient!

Well it's beneficial for us Aussies and Americans. We weren't really thinking much about the Europeans at the time!

Also Hawaii is cheaper than Germany. Fml

NinjaBoiX

I would come over to Germany to hang with you brah, Mos Def. It's not too far for me, a few hours.

Plus, it'd be cool to meet that chick trab pu kcip...

Until you joined we had like, 2 Euros, 3 Australians and 8ish North Americans. Hawaii is the halfway between Aus and NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom