• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this Hawaii trip idea an actual thing? I assumed it was some quixotic FakeGAF in-joke.

Excite.....?

It's as real as you want it to be. I'm broadly keen but I'm not a hundred percent. I'll probably be hiking it to USA at some stage this year for uh, reasons. Hawaii would be ideal since it's so close. California is another option.

NinjaBoiX

It's as real as you want it to be. I'm broadly keen but I'm not a hundred percent. I'll probably be hiking it to USA at some stage this year for uh, reasons. Hawaii would be ideal since it's so close. California is another option.
I'm totally up for it mate, but it'll definitely be next year for me, I'm really busy the back end of this year with moving and all that jazz. I plan on heading over to the states to hang out with Pete at some point too.
Secrets and nothing but secrets in here.

Stuff, thangs, thirst and secrets. It is known
I'll tell you everything anyway. Calm yo tits :p
u guis

*_*

:p
Yo ninj, What is the link to the Supergirl gif that you like to post here and there? I need it for... purpose (._. )
Happy to oblige brah, primo gif:

UZ7WQUO.gif

What did you do that was bad tho?

I MUST KNOW.

I think I killed someone.

I don't know how or why, all I remember is being hunted, getting in this white truck with another dude, and getting the hell out of dodge. Then I was pulled over by a cop, who took me into protective custody / arrested me, and took me to the station.

Once there, I was in the hallway when this lady came up to me with a shotgun and blasted my leg to bits. Then she proceeded to twist and break my limbs, before finally killing me.

zeemumu

I had a dream that I did something bad and was being hunted by a bunch of super assassins.

FakeGAF: Arkham Origins?

I think I killed someone.

I don't know how or why, all I remember is being hunted, getting in this white truck with another dude,
ReesePoliceStation.jpg

and getting the hell out of dodge. Then I was pulled over by a cop,
t09.jpg

who took me into protective custody / arrested me, and took me to the station.
terminator22.jpg

Once there, I was in the hallway when this lady
8868.0.570.359.jpg

came up to me with a shotgun and blasted my leg to bits.
liquidnitrogen.jpg

Then she proceeded to twist and break my limbs, before finally killing me.
I got nothin' for this one.

Stop watching the Terminator series before bed, Dragonz.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"a person or thing regarded as a representative symbol or as worthy of veneration."

Turing test is iconic as fuck. Don't be such a homophobe, bro-mophobe.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yo Rob you know how I would describe the mask of that GotG guy, whatshisface?

Yes you do

"a person or thing regarded as a representative symbol or as worthy of veneration."

Turing test is iconic as fuck. Don't be such a homophobe, bro-mophobe.

Don't get me wrong, Turing was rad and the Turing Test is a massive thing in CS, but what is it a representative symbol of?

Yo Rob you know how I would describe the mask of that GotG guy, whatshisface?

Yes you do

A) It's Starlord/Peter Quill
B) I would accept something like the Batsymbol as iconic as it is. Anyone can glance at it to know what it's representing. Starlord, not so much.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Of the landmarks in the pursuit of A.I. (or at the very least the imitation of consciousness), the Turing test is the most well known, probably followed by the mirror test. It's iconic on two counts because it's the most well known of milestone in A.I. research AND no computer has successfully passed it.

NinjaBoiX

I'm eating fried Jam, golden syrup, digestive and white chocolate sandwiches.

The slightly salty crispy bread with the gooey, jammy, syrupy, chocolatey biscuit mush melting inside, oh lawdy...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Can proudly say i've never masturbated to that .gif.

I just had chocolate ice cream and realised I am not too fond of it. I am undoubtedly a monster to some after this statement.

Someone mentioned that it was weird that I used to get mint chocolate chip ice-cream as a kid. Is mint bad? Did everyone agree mint was a shitty flavour when I wasn't looking? Was it chocolate ice-cream in a bowl or on a cone? Because basic bowl ice-cream gets old fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom