• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Gotta buy some shoes n shit today

I wear a size 15. Shoe shopping was nightmarish until I started going to Nordstrom Rack.

I've actually decided to start making a few changes today, mostly on my diet. No soda for a while, for starters. I'm allergic to Coke and Pepsi so that just means cutting out sprite pretty much.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I wear a size 15. Shoe shopping was nightmarish until I started going to Nordstrom Rack.

I've actually decided to start making a few changes today, mostly on my diet. No soda for a while, for starters. I'm allergic to Coke and Pepsi so that just means cutting out sprite pretty much.
Soft drink is the devil. You'll feel much better without it!

zeemumu

Soft drink is the devil. You'll feel much better without it!

I hope it does.

15? Damn son. I'm a 12 1/2- 13.

You know what they say about guys with big feet, right?

Big footprints.

I've been a size 15 since I started high school. When people said "act your age, not your shoe size," I would laugh at them. They make for decent flippers, though. If I put them together I can form a tail for swimming.

Wazzy

Banned

iO5jsRj.gif

Congratulations to both of you!!!!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

I did exactly that about 8-9 months ago, together with some daily exercise (nothing spectacular, push-ups and crunches and stuff) and it's amazing how much effect it has. I don't even like to drink that stuff anymore mostly. Good luck!

zeemumu

And now this is the stealth Lucian and Bufbaf love thread.

FakeGAF is like the room of requirement of NeoGAF.

In all seriousness, congratulations, you two.

zeemumu

I should start learning to tone it down a bit. I've been spazzing out a lot more frequently lately in this thread and even though it blends in perfectly with all of the other weird stuff in here, it's starting to make me realize how much I spazz out IRL too (probably not on this level but oh well). Maybe if I can learn to tone it down here then toning it down IRL will be easier.

Lucian Cat

And now this is the stealth Lucian and Bufbaf love thread.

FakeGAF is like the room of requirement of NeoGAF.

In all seriousness, congratulations, you two.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

=DDDDD

That's so awesome! This has now become the best thread of the day! Congrats guys!

The first born will be named after me. I'll PM you guys your contracts.
:)
Lol

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, thanks a lot guys :) Actually does mean a lot to me!

Lucian Cat

zeemumu

zeemumu

Anyone else like to listen to old campy video game soundtracks? I can't get the OST of Sonic R out of my head right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom