• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Oh don't mind us. We're just in mourning. It's...it's been a long day. So what's the new job?

Care work but in a different nursing home. Plan to move closer to the city soon so I needed a job that way. Will also be good when I get my damn qualification eventually....

Turin

Banned
Tur. I thought this was you today bruh.

Image2.jpg

IMPOSTER!!!!
And to make it worse he got a better shot of Plainview than me. -_-

tumblr_inline_moerls5MFf1qz4rgp.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man you guys...

As an aside I started a new job today and have 2 buddy shifts for the next 2 days. All the money will be mine.

gonna need it. Holy crap flights are expensive

All the money will be mine!

Kidding obviorbs! You're awesome, in the whole sense of the word!

Turin

Banned
Random Fan-Fiction Idea: Oberyn visiting the Wall.

There would be much reform there. Music would play. Rapers would die. Frown's would turn upside down. He would basically become Jon's self-designated psychiatrist.

Madonna's Confessions on a Dancefloor is a pretty great album except for I Love New York.

I don't like cities
But I like New York
Other places make me feel like a dork

Sis...

NinjaBoiX

Morning feelers,

MS conference was surprisingly good, loads of quality games. I'll have to catch up with the rest today.
Omg did Uncharted really happen

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Can't breathe

DRAKE LOOKS SO HOT

tumblr_n6xoz2n6Hr1tckmgao1_250.gif

LOOK AT HIS FACE.

I MEAN.
Er mah gerd guis, it's a vidya game. You so weird, eww. He's just pixels and stuff.

(I thought Tripitaka from Enslaved was well modelled.

Never masturbated doe.)

NinjaBoiX

i've fapped to Drake before.. no shame.

... a little bit of shame..
Seriously?

I don't understand why/how people can do this. Such an innocuous character, it's not like he has a "hot coffee" style sex tape.

I've never even beat it to the little lady and she's got flesh and blood and got her bewbs out on Twitter and everything. I've got too much respect for her even though she's totes dreamy, I couldn't sully her image like that.

Did you whack of during the cut scenes or something? Need deets BB...

Seriously?

I don't understand why/how people can do this. Such an innocuous character, it's not like he has a "hot coffee" style sex tape.

I've never even beat it to the little lady and she's got flesh and blood and got her bewbs out on Twitter and everything. I've got too much respect for her even though she's totes dreamy, I couldn't sully her image like that.

Did you whack of during the cut scenes or something? Need deets BB...
You don't have to understand why/how. I don't even understand why/how. But it is what it is, so judge away. :).

The details stay with me tho.

the cutscenes.

NinjaBoiX

You don't have to understand why/how. I don't even understand why/how. But it is what it is, so judge away. :).

The details stay with me tho.

the cutscenes.
Hey man, don't knock it until you've tried it I suppose.

I'll wait until MTV does another Paramore music video compilation thingy and sit there all primed with a bottle of lotion and some kleenex.

tumblr_lfpk3bK8Pf1qc650d.gif

As we're doing wink gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom