• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all are just haters. Watch me get that date today. I got this in the bag, guys.

She's totally gonna say "I'm never not busy".

Good luck, Kev! Blow her away!

TrueGrime

I was so shattered this morning, had barely any sleep and a super early start. I took the opportunity to do a site right near my parents who are away at the minute. Parked up, walked straight there (5 mins), then got a nice hour and a half shut eye. Win. Feel great now!

Naps on the clock are best naps.

I'm so envious. My boss is currently away on business and it's just me and him. Usually when he's away I can easily nap on the couch in the office since it's just him and I. However, the day has already started going crazy with people coming in. Doesn't help that I don't drink coffee and left my 5 hour energy home. On top of going to sleep late I woke up due to a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep. LoL. Going to be one of those days I know it.

NinjaBoiX

Gently blow on her neck Windam, she will cream her little frilly panties right there and then.

Hard lines Grime, that sounds though breh! Go and buy some really sugary chocolate bars.

Thanks, now I have a boner thanks to your post

Alert.gif

TrueGrime

...oh my god

The guy we've been waiting on for weeks for a bit of work has just got back to us today saying that he thought a load of it had already been done when it very clearly hasn't. I don't even know what he's been spending the time doing, 'cause he's only pushed up one thing which should've only taken a few hours.

Fuck me. I am so fucking stunned at this.

...oh my god

The guy we've been waiting on for weeks for a bit of work has just got back to us today saying that he thought a load of it had already been done when it very clearly hasn't. I don't even know what he's been spending the time doing, 'cause he's only pushed up one thing which should've only taken a few hours.

Fuck me. I am so fucking stunned at this.

What kind of work is being done?

When did you all develop your own independent personalities? You're all just FakeGAF.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Some people are just scum of the earth procrastinators Rob. I'll explain why later.

TrueGrime

Haha. Star Fox is on my radar now too. I feel bad for Nintendo. It would have made an amazing reveal rather than be spoiled in a fucking leak. I have no clue why GAF loves leaks so much.

zeemumu

I just saw a squirrel get hit by a car (not run over and crushed, flat out hit) then flop around in the road in pain while several other cars proceeded to hit it. I need to unsee that

20110706055700!Negative_Man.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom