• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
7reQFsP.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If you gaze long enough into the pit of sadness, the pit of sadness will fall in love with you.

Dude, that really sucks. I'm sorry man.

:(

One of our mutual friends has muscular dystrophy, and they always used to joke together that my friend who died would deliver the eulogy at his funeral, so we're both a little shellshocked.

Windam

Scaley member
Still praying that Final Fantasy XV shows up at Sony's conference.

lol

;_;

I was like you once, but they called it 'Versus XIII' then. I've accepted the fact that the game does not exist outside of the little clips and trailers they show off sometimes. There is nothing else. The Last Guardian obviously won't appear since Geralt kills the Griffin in The Witcher 3, and they made statues to commemorate the event.

I was like you once, but they called it 'Versus XIII' then. I've accepted the fact that the game does not exist outside of the little clips and trailers they show off sometimes. There is nothing else. The Last Guardian obviously won't appear since Geralt kills the Griffin in The Witcher 3, and they made statues to commemorate the event.

July 2006. I remember it well.

I am on the brink of not caring an ounce anymore.

The Last Guardian will have a surprise reveal. BELIEVE.

Windam

Scaley member
July 2006. I remember it well.

I am on the brink of not caring an ounce anymore.

The Last Guardian will have a surprise reveal. BELIEVE.

I had just finished 6th grade. SIXTH FUCKING GRADE. I am going into my second year of university now. Fuck that shit. I hope it sucks, doesn't sell, S-E goes down under, and from the ashes SquareSoft and Enix rise as separate entities, and we return to the golden days of Square RPGs.

Geralt killed the Griffin, bro. We saw its head tied to his horse.

I had just finished 6th grade. SIXTH FUCKING GRADE. I am going into my second year of university now. Fuck that shit. I hope it sucks, doesn't sell, S-E goes down under, and from the ashes SquareSoft and Enix rise as separate entities, and we return to the golden days of Square RPGs.

Geralt killed the Griffin, bro. We saw its head tied to his horse.

I had just finished my junior year of high school. I cannot at the time it's taken this piece of shit to get made.

Don't care. It'll still happen.

Windam

Scaley member
I had just finished my junior year of high school. I cannot at the time it's taken this piece of shit to get made.

Don't care. It'll still happen.

Junior... That's 11th grade, right? We don't use such terms over here, so I'm going off what I've heard in movies and shows. Honestly, the biggest thing I'm upset over is the fact that Noctis' eyes don't turn red in combat now. I've been telling myself that the removal of this vital feature is what has taken the game so long (since S-E are incompetent fucks with anything to do with HD graphics/consoles).

I love how you love pain.

Junior... That's 11th grade, right? We don't use such terms over here, so I'm going off what I've heard in movies and shows. Honestly, the biggest thing I'm upset over is the fact that Noctis' eyes don't turn red in combat now. I've been telling myself that the removal of this vital feature is what has taken the game so long (since S-E are incompetent fucks with anything to do with HD graphics/consoles).

I love how you love pain.

Yes, it's 11th.

Also, "HD towns are hard."

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES. BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME.

Windam

Scaley member
Yes, it's 11th.

Also, "HD towns are hard."

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES. BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME.

Booya, I'm an expert on American culture! :D

Honestly, they should just hand Final Fantasy over to CD Projekt. We'll get amazing AND better looking games in like 1/10th of the time it takes Nomura to design one character with all his belts and zippers.

Seriously.

You sound fun to play with. If only you were a chick. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom