• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Me and my bro a few months back:

A2RX0zf.jpg

I never quite got what this means.

I can do. It needs a retrim though, I'll send you a pic later on when I get in.
It's shifty eyes!
Stolen from a different thread.

My younger brother (Left) and I (right) at a wedding.
iQ36gF1pUjHOC.jpg
Nice

Edit: Nobody saw that booboo. Phew

Windam

Scaley member
3am, don't feel like putting too much progress into the ArcheAge alpha since the server will be used as a PTR, and I don't feel like queuing for 40mins on either of my WoW characters to run another raid... Bed time in a few. Posting here comes before sleep.

DANGIT
I choose to blame having too many tabs open to pay attention

Trying to decide between which one of my many beautiful pictures to post here, eh? ;)

TrueGrime

3am, don't feel like putting too much progress into the ArcheAge alpha since the server will be used as a PTR, and I don't feel like queuing for 40mins on either of my WoW characters to run another raid... Bed time in a few. Posting here comes before sleep.

How's the game treating ya?

Windam

Scaley member
How's the game treating ya?

Since it's only alpha, it's pretty buggy. Issues with textures not loading/texture pop-in, voices are all in Korean still for everything, cutscene subtitles still in Korean... It's fun, though. It'll be a really great game when it's ready for beta/launch.

Windam

Scaley member
Remember the beginning of FakeGAF when I stayed up until 6am when I had class at 10am because you guys kept posting? Fun times.

TrueGrime

Since it's only alpha, it's pretty buggy. Issues with textures not loading/texture pop-in, voices are all in Korean still for everything, cutscene subtitles still in Korean... It's fun, though. It'll be a really great game when it's ready for beta/launch.

Oh! It's a Korean MMO. Have you by chance heard or played Granda Espada?

NinjaBoiX

It's shifty eyes!
I get shifty eyes for appreciating your bewbs?

>_>

Which reminds me, I didn't send that primo cornball smut last night did I? I fell asleep by the time you replied.

I best send it after you've watched GoT and stuff though, I don't want your attention diverted.

What'sapp me when your body is ready. But don't spoil GoT or:

KgL2jzI.gif

Windam

Scaley member
Welp I'm off to bed. G'night, me ducklings.

Funny because I'm probably the youngest one in here.

See ya in a few.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I get shifty eyes for appreciating your bewbs?

>_>

Which reminds me, I didn't send that primo cornball smut last night did I? I fell asleep by the time you replied.

I best send it after you've watched GoT and stuff though, I don't want your attention diverted.

What'sapp me when your body is ready. But don't spoil GoT or:

KgL2jzI.gif
In my defence I replied at 0530 my time.
I'll let you know
Welp I'm off to bed. G'night, me ducklings.

Funny because I'm probably the youngest one in here.

See ya in a few.

Night!

AcridMeat

Banned
Damn, Acrid. Where did you get that artwork of yourself in your avatar??
Yep! There was an artist I really liked in there so I requested them to make one out of a picture I had.
It's like we're twins

I'm expecting a half arsed hiding of photos now
Hiding of photos?

Transhuman that first pic is like a mix between Oscar Wilde and Bob Dylan.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think I decided to join that thread way too late (like always), so I probably wont get a drawing anytime soon or at all.
Unfortunately Prax said she's done making them and she was carrying the thread for a while recently. I hope it picks up again soon because there were a lot of amazing artists in there.

Wazzy

Banned
Unfortunately Prax said she's done making them and she was carrying the thread for a while recently. I hope it picks up again soon because there was a lot of amazing artists in there.
Yeah I hope the thread continues. It was one of my favourites with all the amazing art/artists.

I already listed my two favourites but I'm adding Prax because she was doing some fantastic work. Love the style she uses.

God no. I stopped shortly after my alcohol collection. Still haven't touched it yet. Soon

I want alcohol... They stop selling it in 30 minutes and I called out sick, so I can't just pop into work to buy it.
Unfortunately Prax said she's done making them and she was carrying the thread for a while recently. I hope it picks up again soon because there was a lot of amazing artists in there.
I went in when it started out of curiosity and then backed out, because I figured it would be to busy. I'm stupid.

NinjaBoiX

Much blue, I'm sure you take great care in matching your shirt and phone.

Too bad the blue one did not get sold here, or is it a case? Very happy with my red one though.
I'm after the Sony Z1 Compact (hate my iPhone, iOS is pants). I thought one of the colours it came in was this funky shade of red according to the ads.

But no, it's bright pink.

:|

Much blue, I'm sure you take great care in matching your shirt and phone.

Too bad the blue one did not get sold here, or is it a case? Very happy with my red one though.

The blue one did get sold here... about a month after I bought mine. It came late for some inexplicable reason. I'm using a (thin) case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom