• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I'm the only one who can't see Adam's picture, for some weird reason.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So I just tried to look them up in Spotify to see if they were at least bareable, and one of the first things to come up after "I Killed" was "I Killed Robert Johnson".

That was somewhat on the disturbing side.
Ahahaha awesome
We are posting real pic now? Goddamn, I need a haircut.
Just post a pic!
Update: They weren't bareable
No they aren't. I still expect photos

NinjaBoiX

From the weekend. I rarely take selfies as they're for girls and narcissists, so you get what you're given:

zxfafPH.jpg

I need to lay off the pies man, I've got a right double chin coming on!
I will. But not at the moment because reasons.
Come on Fool! Play the game man, I like to know what people look like.

What if a post a rather fascinating image of Teh Williams bending over in sexy stockings as a reward for your bravery?

NinjaBoiX

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Aww, you gals are too sweet. :)

She's quite short, dark curly hair, glasses, I dunno what to say man! Lovely lass our Sploat, big fan.

(I'm not sure if she's cool me using her real name as we sometimes do in here. So I won't!)

Well done! You stepped on no landmines. :)

Wait Ninja

Are you a Yankees fan

Edit: the last scene, because that's material from the next book that isn't out yet

We're probably getting more material from the new books soon, seeing as how the show is going to be 7-8 seasons and they're already touching on book 5 material

TrueGrime

Wait Ninja

Are you a Yankees fan

Edit: the last scene, because that's material from the next book that isn't out yet

We're probably getting more material from the new books soon, seeing as how the show is going to be 7-8 seasons and they're already touching on book 5 material

Ah. I have this affinity of watching shows/movies and not reading the books. After watching the show, I don't know if I could go to books. ):

Nah, but I'm a huge Fred Durst fan.

(Not really, I just like the hat.)

I thought you were going to say yes. The internet was waiting for you to win it. You blew it, Ninja.

All nighter by myself will make me depressed even more. Especially the fact I need to finish off two assignments by tomorrow (well, today now).
FeelsBadMan.Tiff

Danm man that sucks. Being on gaf isn't going to help you complete those assignments. =p

iknowyoucanthelpitthough.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom