• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

Did shit just get real here again?

From Fashion-Gaf a few days ago.
NAnx5fh.jpg

Why do I have Premadonna Girl stuck in my head? D:

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Girl get on dat
I'm getting there!
South England accents > North England accents

Just sayin'
No idea tbh.
I'm so fucked up though. I'm a wreck. :(
I'm sure you're not. There's nothing that can't be overcome with perseverance. And pills aren't the answer.
Also get a better sleeping pattern. You'll feel a load better! Nurse's orders
Edit: and yeah you have us to talk to if you want. Pm or fb me if you need.

No idea tbh.

Basically, Lannisters are southern, Starks are northern. Though I'm nowhere near as posh sounding as any of the Lannisters*. And Arya and Sansa sound bizarrely southern. And let's not bring Tyrion into it.

Though Owen's probably closer to Davos. Those are pretty much the only good northern accents. Though that's probably 'cause my dad's a geordie. Also one of the best comedians is from the north east.

I made this video 4 and a half years ago. Wow. At least I can use that as an excuse for anything embarrassing. Also linked that part 'cause the audio quality's pretty awful in the rest. Feel free at my inability to pronounce the letter R properly.

Windam

Scaley member
Gurllll please don't. If you need to talk you've got all of us.

I would just be bugging/bringing you guys down, like I am now. :(

I'm sure you're not. There's nothing that can't be overcome with perseverance. And pills aren't the answer.
Also get a better sleeping pattern. You'll feel a load better! Nurse's orders
Edit: and yeah you have us to talk to if you want. Pm or fb me if you need.

Pills are the only thing I know that can help reduce my anxiety as it's going on. :(

Do you have anybody to talk to about your problems?

I was going to a youth clinic, but once you're 19, you're out. Haven't been in a while and my counsellor there was on vacation, so I have to wait for him to get back to figure out what we can do now. :/ My doctor mainly sticks just to medication and not so much the talking stuff.

Kevin, I'm not really sure about your exact circumstances, but I just want you to know that you're going to be okay. No matter how shitty things get, never forget that there's always a light at the end if the tunnel.

Tonight, try to treat yourself and take care of yourself. Get some ice cream, watch a movie, whatever makes you happy. You deserve it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Basically, Lannisters are southern, Starks are northern. Though I'm nowhere near as posh sounding as any of the Lannisters*. And Arya and Sansa sound bizarrely southern. And let's not bring Tyrion into it.

Though Owen's probably closer to Davos. Those are pretty much the only good northern accents. Though that's probably 'cause my dad's a geordie. Also one of the best comedians is from the north east.

I made this video 4 and a half years ago. Wow. At least I can use that as an excuse for anything embarrassing. Also linked that part 'cause the audio quality's pretty awful in the rest. Feel free at my inability to pronounce the letter R properly.
I will watch these when I get on my laptop momentarily
I would just be bugging/bringing you guys down, like I am now. :(

Pills are the only thing I know that can help reduce my anxiety as it's going on. :(

I was going to a youth clinic, but once you're 19, you're out. Haven't been in a while and my counsellor there was on vacation, so I have to wait for him to get back to figure out what we can do now. :/ My doctor mainly sticks just to medication and not so much the talking stuff.
Talking to someone can be just as beneficial as medication. If your doctor isn't even suggesting you see a councillor or psychologist I'd personally seek out a different doctor.
Just going by experience pills don't work unless you have someone to help get you through all that's troubling you. At 19 I was just starting to get out of my severely suicidal emotional wreckage of a life. Pills did nothing, but talking to someone made a world of difference. Just my 2 cents. We're here for you if you want us :)
If there were babies I'd lose my shit

Um actually the Lannisters are Westerners.

Cersei Lannister married Robert Baratheon (originally from the Stormlands in the south) when he became king of Westeros, which is why they're on the throne.

Starks = Wardens of the North
Lannisters = Wardens of the West
Arryns = Wardens of the East
Tyrells = Wardens of the South

And that was your daily GoT lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom