• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Crumpets buttered, biscuits dipped, and beans stirred.
Peas minted.
;__; legit sad now
I say cheeky things I don't mean for effect, you know this freaky feline.
Also I do the oversize clothes draping off my shoulder thing. Ask Buf
sgFBGbm.gif

usea

Get something that can be delivered.
It was 6:30 am here. Also I'm not sure many places deliver except pizza anyway.

I went to jack in the box. They claimed they were only serving breakfast. So I got breakfast food, which I hate.

Boo this schedule. I should stay up all day and swap to normal time.

Also, I entered a local Hearthstone league. I won my first game. I have to play lots more though.

zeemumu

Morning, guys. I've got work at 2:30, so I actually have a decent amount of rest-up time in between now and then.

Wow, that conspiracy thread could give the actual conspiracy thread a run for its money. I can't tell if the OP tried to make a point that was immediately shot down as being stupid, then tried to cover it up by making insane claims, or if he was truly insane from the start. Either way, it was an extremely entertaining thread to read.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
You know when you're really sleepy but have forced yourself away and your eyes feel like they're going to shrivel up into your skull?

I hate that feel.

NinjaBoiX

Morning, guys. I've got work at 2:30, so I actually have a decent amount of rest-up time in between now and then.

Wow, that conspiracy thread could give the actual conspiracy thread a run for its money. I can't tell if the OP tried to make a point that was immediately shot down as being stupid, then tried to cover it up by making insane claims, or if he was truly insane from the start. Either way, it was an extremely entertaining thread to read.
Threads like that make me feel really stupid and ill-informed, can't be dealing with them. This of course perpetuates my ignorance but meh, I'll just continue to sprinkle big words into my posts so people think I'm smart.

Never underestimate the power of subterfuge.

zeemumu

Threads like that make me feel really stupid and ill-informed, can't be dealing with them. This of course perpetuates my ignorance but meh, I'll just continue to sprinkle big words into my posts so people think I'm smart.

Never underestimate the power of subterfuge.

I think I am smart, but I have to start acting like it again, which is the difficult part.

Btw guys, I'm writing the finale for Em's fanfic this weekend while I drink because she sure as hell isn't going to do it.

Be perched.

Trust me when I say there is no need for that.

I WAS going to pull a Beyonce and release it randomly (I have been working on it, I promise) but >_>

By all means you're welcome to work on a sequel with me or something while drunk, but the finale is coming, like winter. ETA is probably tomorrow.

zeemumu

So I did orientation on Monday, which was just paperwork and videos, so I'm guessing that today is my training. What should I expect?

Trust me when I say there is no need for that.

I WAS going to pull a Beyonce and release it randomly (I have been working on it, I promise) but >_>

By all means you're welcome to work on a sequel with me or something while drunk, but the finale is coming, like winter. ETA is probably tomorrow.

I'm not sure I believe you, GRRM Jr.

But cool. I guess we can collab on a mess of a sequel or something. God help everyone.

Windam

Scaley member
Got a 53 on my first math midterm, and I studied and did all the homework for it. I have the second one tomorrow and I'm not able to do half of the work. Looks like I'll be re-taking another course next year, or dropping out... Fuck me and being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom