• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
I really liked Fallout 3. Couldn't get through Oblivion, though.

Also, Fallout 3 has one of the best face creators everrrrr. Finally, a default Latino setting. I had to make my face from scratch in Mass Effect, thank god that shit carried over.

Toa TAK

Banned
^^You "still can't" over that? WHAT ABOUT THAT ABORTION OF AN ENDING?

Tail my girl.

More of a Kelly Osman kinda guy though, tbh

Turin

Banned
Speaking of Mass Effect..

..this is always what I wanted Tali to look like.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/2465/2146938-tali_unmasked.jpg

Oh indeed. :)

tumblr_mu3q41Qvqp1rqd0kpo1_500.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck pigs riot riot ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

Acid08

Banned
Fuck pigs riot riot ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

wat u say ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

AcridMeat

Banned
omg (❛ัॢᵕ❛ั ॢ)✩*ೃ.⋆

␟␏(ɲ˃ ˈ̫̮ ˂ɳ)␟␏ෆ

NinjaBoiX

Jake and Em, how do I PopGAF? I have no idea what I'm doing dot jay peg. It's like an echochamber of hyperbole and over-excitement in there. Everything is either the second coming of christ or complete garbage.

Then the mudslinging and petty pointscoring between fanboys, the puerile preoccupation with stars personal lives, the relentless gif spam of the same gifs over and over (what is it with Oprah?), argh!

Sis, I can't...

>_>

:(

I have a total crush on her... :|
Cos she's a hawt lady with lustrous red locks.

Which fic is this? I've only read the Joffrey one.

Woah what fanfic?

The Slugs of Us multi-part epic saga.

I'll try to adhere to the canon as much as possible.

Jake and Em, how do I PopGAF? I have no idea what I'm doing dot jay peg. It's like an echochamber of hyperbole and over-excitement in there. Everything is either the second coming of christ or complete garbage.

Then the mudslinging and pretty pointscoring between fanboys, the puerile preoccupation with stars personal lives, the relentless gif spam of the same gifs over and over (what is it with Oprah?), argh!

Sis, I can't...

>_>

Just post and talk about music.

You don't have to be a catty drag queen if you don't want to.

Ninjaboi leave popgaf and never return ლ(́◞◟‵)

Hate you too, Peter.

NinjaBoiX

Ninjaboi leave popgaf and never return ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
I'm sorry mate, I've disappointed you...
Ninja, what were you expecting dude?
...pretty much what I got tbh.
Just post and talk about music.
It'll just got lost in amongst the three thousand posts about how Ultraviolence has changed someone's life and how it's the only thing worth living for and is the best thing ever in the world of mint things ever.

/salt

(There are a few decent peeps in there (Vitanimus and Never Forever are pretty cool), but I dunno, I get the feeling it's not my scene. I might post every now and then if something grabs me, but otherwise I can just have a bit craic with you and Emz in here innit.)

Tourist feat. Lianne La Havas - Patterns

npPIo.gif

I think you'll dig this jam too Acrid.

G-Fex

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ the fuck is going onヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

AcridMeat

Banned
I never post in circumcision threads but I think I might have to make an exception next time.
(´◔౪◔)✂╰⋃╯
( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯

hello

╰╯(´`ლ)

Literally laughing out loud.

It'll just got lost in amongst the three thousand posts about how Ultraviolence has changed someone's life and how it's the only thing worth living for and is the best thing ever in the world of mint things ever.

/salt

(There are a few decent peeps in there (Vitanimus and Never Forever are pretty cool), but I dunno, I get the feeling it's not my scene. I might post every now and then if something grabs me, but otherwise I can just have a bit craic with you and Emz in here innit.)

Fair enough then innit.

Vazduh's pretty great too when it comes to posting new music and such.

I find most of it hilarious myself. And I like being a catty drag queen ngl.

I never post in circumcision threads but I think I might have to make an exception next time.
(´౪)✂⋃
( ◜^)っ╰╯

RIP

The_Poet

Banned
So I gave blood yesterday and ignored all advice and went to the gym an hour after.

Could barely lift 60% without seeing stars. I blame the biscuit they gave me, too much butter killz gainz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom