• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I looked in the mirror and I look so out of it today.

214GGhF.jpg

Such a wierd dream last night. Was in a taxi with two other people leaving some kind of science related gathering. The driver was taking me home but stopped in a nearby suburb to buy drugs for himself. I was like ok whatever. Then he went back to going to my place and deliberately took a hugely long route, circling like 4 city blocks to bring the meter up to 53 dollars and 10 cents. Then I got out of the car and was just gonna pay him because I didn't want a fuss, but then he insisted that I pay 80 dollars even tho the meter said 53.10. I refused and he got angry, and then took some crystal meth or something and I had to run inside my house away from him. I got our chinese exchange student to help and we got into some kind of huge battle with knives and such. We eventually held him down and disarmed him by ganging up on him.

Then I reported it to the police and suddenly I was in the cinema and the incident had been on the news and people kept telling me that I had made up the story to get out of paying the taxi fee.

:|

The anal thread has me laffin'.

Don't care what they say
It hurts so good
I don't wanna stop
I know I should
But let's do it again

It really shouldn't be hurting if you're doing it right and preparing for it. Or have a legit medical condition.

Turin

Banned
I've basically become a cherry picker when it comes to games in recent years. I'll pretty much only play a few at the most per year.

Speaking of Rammstein: Sonne

TrueGrime

I'm pretty much a console player. I've been wanting to get a PS4 but I need 3rd party Xbox One controller support for it. So since PC just got XB1 drivers for the control I might dab more into PC.

Right after I upgrade my shitty GTX 460.

Turin

Banned
Can I just say that the cave scene lived up to all of my expectations

I was worried they'd make it weird or awkward. It was none of those things thankfully.

I'm not sure anything could ever top Oberyn's death in the sadness department for me. And then they went and doused salt on the wound in the show. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom