• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
That looks like Lucas himself.

So he's a Jedi?
iBPNrMbLfxFNN.gif

MutFox

Banned
He used to be. Then he started making unnecessary changes to episodes 4,5, and 6 effectively making his transition to the dark side as a sith complete.

But then he sold Star Wars to Disney and gave most of that money to Charity right?
Sort of like Darth Vader redeeming himself in Return of the Jedi? :D

You guys remember this scene in episode 3?
yWSPqtd.jpg

that's lucas' son

Of the Prequels, Revenge of the Sith was the best.
Still sucks they killed off the Jedi's so easily and the beginning had the potential to be the best dogfight ever.

I really hope epic dogfights come back in the new ones.
Some of my fave parts of the originals.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Of the Prequels, Revenge of the Sith was the best.
You know on a recent rewatch, episode 3 is actually really great if you just, drop the assumption that it's horrible, drop the expectation that it's going to be incredible, and ignore the horrible acting and dialogue. It's actually got a really nice fall from grace story, even if it gets really hammy at times. Also it kinda lets you watch the original trilogy with Vader as the protagonist.

It's like $400 though ;_:
Oh man that is one high quality statue, the coolest uncharted collectible though is easy the Uncharted 2 purga dagger replica that costs like 1200 bucks.

I didn't even know that! Just a few seconds of screen time right?
Yeah just the scene where he tries to be cool and dies. Also...
As Anakin is walking to the opera house to meet with palpatine you can see Lucas talking to his daughter dressed up as some blue dudes.

MutFox

Banned
Hotline Miami is on a Flash Sale for $1.49
Totally worth it if you haven't tried it.

Also, any PC should be able to play it.
Very low requirements.

NinjaBoiX

Having some TEED fun again. ⌌⌈╹드╹⌉⌏

wow Enslaved is $5, and the bureau is $4. I'll resist, but those are good prices.

Dark Souls 1 is $6.80 everyone should get that business.
Totally Enormous chief.

And Enslaved is worth a shot man. It doesn't play all that well, a fairly rudimentary brawler with some basic platforming, but the story is pretty decent.

And that Nitin Sawhney OST is ace. I hammered Beyond Skin when it came out:

Nitin Sawhney - The Pilgrim

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy fuck I found my favorite one. At least one I remember liking a whole hell of a lot, and still do.

Module - The Neon Mines

That sound is so dirty and awesome. Then ~2:45 onwards comes in and you're like awwwwwwwwwww hellllllllllllll time to groove. (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノ ヾ(。ꏿ﹏ꏿ)ノ゙

NinjaBoiX

Speaking of awesome game OSTs, I'm going through Shatter's again. I was addicted to this for a few weeks when I first played the game.

This is just the first one I picked off of it to link, all of it is great. ┌(★o☆)┘
5E1TwnQ.jpg

Holy fuck I found my favorite one. At least one I remember liking a whole hell of a lot, and still do.

Module - The Neon Mines

That sound is so dirty and awesome. Then ~2:45 onwards comes in and you're like awwwwwwwwwww hellllllllllllll time to groove. (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノ ヾ(。ꏿ﹏ꏿ)ノ゙
DQWYS2y.jpg

Cold Storage - Cairodrome

WARNING

Bummer post incoming.

I contributed to the cancer stories thread.

Figured y'all could read it if you want because I've never told anyone here about it. Not even Em knows because I'm weird and don't really like talking and venting about personal stuff. Unless it's sex.

And uh, sorry for never telling you, Em. But the opportunity never really presented itself, and I don't like thinking about it if I can help it.

WARNING

Bummer post incoming.

Figured y'all could read it if you want because I've never told anyone here about it. Not even Em knows because I'm weird and don't really like talking and venting about personal stuff. Unless it's sex.

And uh, sorry for never telling you, Em. But the opportunity never really presented itself, and I don't like thinking about it if I can help it.

*pats your back* Sorry to hear all that.

I lost my dad to cancer too, but I'm not quite ready to go into detail with that story on GAF quite yet.

G-Fex

WARNING

Bummer post incoming.

I'm really sorry to hear this man. Seriously am.

WARNING

Bummer post incoming.

I'm sending internet hugs your way <3

I totally understand, though. I went through something similar this past year (I think I told you about it?) so I know how hard it is to talk about. Believe me, you have nothing to apologize for and I am always here if you need someone to vent to. I am a PM away, always.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm gonna be at work ~3h late and won't have time to prepare for a big work meeting because last night carried over into today morning.

Good. Fucking. Times.

Risgroo

WARNING

Bummer post incoming.

Cancer is the worst :(

Thanks, guys. I really do appreciate the responses.

Sharing it has helped. I honestly do feel better after doing it.

I'm sending internet hugs your way <3

I totally understand, though. I went through something similar this past year (I think I told you about it?) so I know how hard it is to talk about. Believe me, you have nothing to apologize for and I am always here if you need someone to vent to. I am a PM away, always.

Yeah, I remember your telling me.

I'm honestly still at a point where I get really emotional whenever cancer becomes a topic of conversation. I can't really handle it.

Thanks, guys. I really do appreciate the responses.

Sharing it has helped. I honestly do feel better after doing it.

Yeah, I remember your telling me.

I'm honestly still at a point where I get really emotional whenever cancer becomes a topic of conversation. I can't really handle it.

Yeah, me too. It does help to share it though, after a while those feelings start doing serious harm. I'm serious, if you ever want to talk about it shoot me a message.

Jake, that's awful :(

I lost my maternal granddad to cancer, probably over 10 years ago now. I can't imagine how much worse it would be for someone closer.

*lots of internet hugs*

MutFox

Banned
For the Steam Summer Sale,
make sure to vote for the next sale!

I just voted for Stick of Truth... :D
Plus you get those collection things sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom