• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, not bad for a top of the page post.

today fucking sucked. someone shoot meeeeeeee

theo-james-divergent-four-gifs-stilesstilenskis.gif

TrueGrime

Failed a calculus test, did (probably) bad on my biology final, and nothing good on Steam. Friday be damned, my weekend is right ruined unless I find someone willing to take me out for cake and Belgian waffles and a shitload of sugar to fill this void in my heart.

Damn dude. Sucks! Force someone to!

At gunpoint if possible.

Windam

Scaley member

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Damn dude. Sucks! Force someone to!

At gunpoint if possible.

All that and I'm considering dropping my calculus class before the drop deadline since I'm doing so shit in it, which is causing me a lot of confusion/stress. AND I'm pretty sure the girl in my calculus class doesn't really want to be friends. More like "friends" where I just save her a seat in class if nobody else is there and we talk for a bit then and that's it bye have a nice week/summer/life. Why does this always happen to meeeeeeee

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Holy crap I slept in til 1230. May have been up for 22 hours the previous day though.
Damn you Bufbaf and our 3 hour skyping after my night out <3

Turin

Banned
Failed a calculus test, did (probably) bad on my biology final, and nothing good on Steam. Friday be damned, my weekend is right ruined unless I find someone willing to take me out for cake and Belgian waffles and a shitload of sugar to fill this void in my heart.

Do you have a dog?

funny-gifs207.gif

Because dogs cure everything.

18.gif

so, khaleesi

jared tweeted this art:
BqiEW9GCUAIWDkd.jpg

yeah ;_;

Perfection *.*

*ahem*

Over the years, I have learned that there are two types of fear.

There’s the typical kind of fear that happens when you see a spider, or when you watch a scary movie. It’s the kind of fear that makes your heart race and your blood run wild. It causes you to act, often without thinking. You jump, you scream, you run. These days, this is the kind of fear that keeps you alive. When you’re being chased by slug mutants, you run out of fear. You kill out of fear, you hide out of fear. Fear is what keeps you going after all is said and done; it controls your basic instincts and allows you to act.

The other kind of fear is what I felt as I stood before the door of the abandoned factory before me. A sense of complete and utter dread that fills you to your core and makes your limbs feel like they’re made of lead. Paralyzed and completely helpless, this is the kind of fear that kills you.

Stay tuned.

tumblr_inline_n6btpuMZiP1qafrh6.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap I slept in til 1230. May have been up for 22 hours the previous day though.
Damn you Bufbaf and our 3 hour skyping after my night out <3

I love how you blame me despite me saying "go to bed" about 200 times!

<3

Turin

Banned
I want a Wild West assassin.

Hmmm. I think that could work if they give it a darker vibe than Red Dead had. Wouldn't want it to be too reminiscent. I'm talking like No Country for Old Men/There Will Be Blood/Assassination of Jesse James kind of dark.

Besides V-London my top place to visit would be Russian Revolution. Rasputin has epic AC villain written all over him.

I want a "Fuck off Assassin's Creed. I'm so over it already. Ubisoft needs to stop making Assassin's Creed clones and try something new in the AAA space." assassin.

Windam

Scaley member
Hmmm. I think that could work if they give it a darker vibe than Red Dead had. Wouldn't want it to be too reminiscent. I'm talking like No Country for Old Men/There Will Be Blood/Assassination of Jesse James kind of dark.

Besides V-London my top place to visit would be Russian Revolution. Rasputin has epic AC villain written all over him.

Dude you must be reading my mind because I've been going around as "Rasputin" in a GAF IRC lately. :eek:

In AC4, you eventually get to this part where they specifically hint at different settings. I'll spoiler tag them, just in case.

Patrilineal line:

Italian Renaissance
Ottoman Empire
American Colonies / War for Independence
New England and American Midwest

Matrilineal line:

Holy Land / Crusades
Egypt and northern Africa
Ashikaga Shogunate (Japan)
French Revolution
Napoleonic wars; Taiwan
"Summer of Love", American Pacific Coast

Turin

Banned
In AC4, you eventually get to this part where they specifically hint at different settings. I'll spoiler tag them, just in case.

Patrilineal line:

Italian Renaissance
Ottoman Empire
American Colonies / War for Independence
New England and American Midwest

Matrilineal line:

Holy Land / Crusades
Egypt and northern Africa
Ashikaga Shogunate (Japan)
French Revolution
Napoleonic wars; Taiwan
"Summer of Love", American Pacific Coast