• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Never watched it Turin. Watching too much stuff right now to get into something new!

Hannibal-GIFs-7.gif

TrueGrime

The American squad is the B team since EuroCommand gets all the latest gear tbh :p

Lisa and Emily are the Assaults in Europe and you got one of their shotties after they upgraded.

Haha. Well I suppose if you're not completely ignoring the AMAZING SUPER POWER that is the American squad, I guess that will suffice. ;p

Is that game multiplayer?

Turin

Banned
Never watched it Turin. Watching too much stuff right now to get into something new!

Hannibal-GIFs-7.gif

Hannibal? Good man.

To be honest I wouldn't recommend getting into Supernatural. Outside of Season 5 and some other okay moments here and there it's mediocre television.

No one would ever realize lol

I remember I actually thought you were Jake when I got here. If it turned out you were a ghost just swapping meat suits for shits and giggles, I wouldn't be surprised.

Am I...am I a badass?

You and Lisa are the two with the most kills in the game. 30+ and counting. Your chars have good reflexes and can run quickly so you're the shotgun troops. When the team splits into two groups, one of you takes point for each group of 3. And you two are always breaching the UFOs and storming the control room

Haha. Well I suppose if you're not completely ignoring the AMAZING SUPER POWER that is the American squad, I guess that will suffice. ;p

Not multi. It's like X-Com, the old one.

Windam

Scaley member
So there's this swollen area around the back of my leg. Been there for over a month now. First I passed it off as a really big pimple or some shit, and it would also sting/kill if I somehow hit it on something. Well, just now in the shower I felt a hell of a lot of stinging, and when I looked at the back of my leg, there was BLACK and flaky skin (in a circle) around this... hole (I guess?) with blood leaking out of it. I'm gonna die, aren't I? Going to the doc tomorrow.

I thought this was a fucking pimple and forgot about it. Nope. What the fuck is it?

Disney Channel original movie thread has me listening to Zoom.

I'd ask for help, but I don't want it.

So there's this swollen area around the back of my leg. Been there for over a month now. First I passed it off as a really big pimple or some shit, and it would also sting/kill if I somehow hit it on something. Well, just now in the shower I felt a hell of a lot of stinging, and when I looked at the back of my leg, there was BLACK and flaky skin (in a circle) around this... hole (I guess?) with blood leaking out of it. I'm gonna die, aren't I? Going to the doc tomorrow.

I thought this was a fucking pimple and forgot about it. Nope. What the fuck is it?

A spider has burrowed in your body and is breeding.

You and Lisa are the two with the most kills in the game. 30+ and counting. Your chars have good reflexes and can run quickly so you're the shotgun troops. When the team splits into two groups, one of you takes point for each group of 3. And you two are always breaching the UFOs and storming the control room

Not multi. It's like X-Com, the old one.

Awwwww yissss

Windam

Scaley member
A spider has burrowed in your body and is breeding.

I'm actually scared I'm going to end up with the vein problems my mom has in her legs, but she's overweight and I'm not... She's also 52, and I'm not... But yeah she's had to have veins removed from her legs and shit. I hope this is just a random slow-healing wound that'll never go away because I keep fucking hitting it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Wanna take a pic to show me?
Trust me I'm a doctor
Well almost
Not really but I love icky stuff
Awwwww yissss

We are badass, confirmed

I'm actually scared I'm going to end up with the vein problems my mom has in her legs, but she's overweight and I'm not... She's also 52, and I'm not... But yeah she's had to have veins removed from her legs and shit. I hope this is just a random slow-healing wound that'll never go away because I keep fucking hitting it.

Ugh. Sounds awful.

Windam

Scaley member
Wanna take a pic to show me?
Trust me I'm a doctor
Well almost
Not really but I love icky stuff

I've got a band-aid over it right now, and it'd be a pain in the ass to peel it off (one of those super adhesive ones) since it's gonna take a few leg hairs off with it. I thought about making a thread, but these "GAF, diagnose me!" threads have been done to hell and back. It's also fucking hurting now. This is great. Maybe putting shampoo and anti-acne body wash (was all I had, okay?!) on it in the shower wasn't the best idea. Must've just made it angry.

Ugh. Sounds awful.

She said "This looks like what I've had..." and now I'm actually really scared/anxious. I thought I was too young for this shit? I don't need more health problems.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Did it in the shower and blood came out. And I do, but I don't feel like waking the dead right now.

Yeah what's the worst that could happen. I mean, Oscar Pistorius is an amputee and his life is great.

Windam

Scaley member
Anything that could go wrong will fucking go wrong with me. Fuck's sake I'm tired of this shit.

Yeah what's the worst that could happen. I mean, Oscar Pistorius is an amputee and his life is great.

See this is the shit that fucks with me. I'm scared I have some crazy ass infection, but I've always been a worrier. Fuck it, fine. I'll do it. Maybe I'll even take a pic for Cat if I remember.

Might want to get that checked out at this point dude. Or find someone to exorcise this hell spawn from your leg.

Yup, heading to the doc tomorrow. Forgot this thing was there until I some metal bar in the bus barely touched it and I nearly yelled from the sudden, terrible pain.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
But if you are a girl and can only afford the top half of a pair of jeans, I say go for it.

giphy.gif

Because what kind of monsters would we be to deny- ah fuck it.

Windam

Scaley member
You'd hate me. The most exciting jeans I have are Levi's

Levi's jeans are fucking expensive these days compared to 15 years ago. 15 years ago they were sold at low-end Wal-Mart wannabes (Zellers, for my Canadian peeps!) for like $20 a pair. Now? Fucking Levi's stores and the cheapest pair is like $100. The fuck happened?

Still wouldn't buy. Armani and Buffalo jeans have spoiled me.

Turin

Banned
BlueBadger.

Oh I think he gets around. ;)

Levi's jeans are fucking expensive these days compared to 15 years ago. 15 years ago they were sold at low-end Wal-Mart wannabes (Zellers, for my Canadian peeps!) for like $20 a pair. Now? Fucking Levi's stores and the cheapest pair is like $100. The fuck happened?

....How the fuck do you know so much about jeans? O_O

Turin

Banned
Think? Have you seen his face? Dude must get more dick than... I don't know how to finish this one..

Then why can't we all share?

I shop too much. Mostly for clothes. Result of all my closest relatives being female.

I wish I knew more about clothes. I have to hunt like Rambo just to find something that I like. Jackets are the most elusive for me.

I'm sitting here, about to go for a walk in the cloudy sunset, but I'm melting away to this music. So damn good.

Very nice. Have you ever heard Jenova 7? Dark Water Jazz

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Idk. I just found them at an outlet and they were comfy. Rarely even wear them

I wish I knew more about clothes. I have to hunt like Rambo just to find something that I like. Jackets are the most elusive for me.
I know this feel. I just want some nice jackets/blouses. Is that too much to ask for? ;__;

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Most expensive piece of clothing I own is a $50 dress shirt, everything else cost less than $10. Clothes are stupid.

<-- Case and point, that white shirt? $2.

Windam

Scaley member

I don't share.

A place to start learning more about fashion/style (if you care, it can get real boring and frustrating) may be the YouTube channel alpha m. Dude knows his stuff, is good looking, and in good shape.

Idk. I just found them at an outlet and they were comfy. Rarely even wear them

Because no pants are the best pants, right

Most expensive piece of clothing I own is a $50 dress shirt, everything else cost less than $10. Clothes are stupid.

Clothes are great.

More dick than a urinal.

Does a urinal get dick? I thought it was just piss.

Turin

Banned
I know this feel. I just want some nice jackets/blouses. Is that too much to ask for? ;__;

Been looking for a cargo jacket in teal blue for a while. Harder to find than you might think. -_-

<-- Case and point, that white shirt? $2.

I used to be this way. At some point vanity found it's way into my soul. No regrets.

A place to start learning more about fashion/style (if you care, it can get real boring and frustrating) may be the YouTube channel alpha m. Dude knows his stuff, is good looking, and in good shape.

I'll check it out. I have a pretty good idea about my own style but I'm open to suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom