• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Sm3FIAz.gif

They're still in Sweden.

I think the joke has run its course... :(

Wazzy

Banned
So today we had to call the SPCA on a person who left their husky in a SUV(black leather seats and windows only slighty rolled down) for over an hour. They came and took the temperature and the dog was in heat that was more than dogs can handle.

The person who left their dog finally came out and they started screaming and flipping out at the SPCA officer and RCMP officer was there to warn him too. Finally they tested the dog and it was extremely thirsty. He got fined and a warning that if it happens again he could face jail time and his dog will be seized.

What was he doing for over an hour? eating at a restaurant. :/

Acid08

Banned
So today we had to call the SPCA on a person who left their husky in a SUV(black leather seats and windows only slighty rolled down) for over an hour. They came and took the temperature and the dog was in heat that was more than dogs can handle.

The person who left their dog finally came out and they started screaming and flipping out at the SPCA officer and RCMP officer was there to warn him too. Finally they tested the dog and it was extremely thirsty. He got fined and a warning that if it happens again he could face jail time and his dog will be seized.

What a fucking dickhead. Good on y'all for calling the SPCA.

:negman:

I will resist the cuteness.

Wow.

Some people should not be allowed to have pets.

Last summer I had something similar happen to me. I was working at this touristy beach area writing parking tickets and some guy comes running up to me. It's early in the afternoon by this point, but it was really fucking hot.

So he comes up to me and says "someone just left their dog in their car in our parking lot". So I go over and sure enough the dog's in the car, which is in the hot sun, with the owners nowhere in sight. I call animal control.

The guy comes, takes the temperature, and takes the dog out of the car. The lady and her daughter then come running up like "What are you doing??!!??!" She keeps flipping out on the animal control guy and he's explaining things to her. Long story short she got her dog back and was issued a warning. I think she was at the beach or something.

AcridMeat

Banned
Those stories are why I think people have to be interviewed/background checked to adopt animals, similar to adopting a kid though not as harsh.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
But when *I* bite my brother's chin to show companionship...
Fucking foxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom