• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_md032q0gys1qaab0to1_250.png

Kevin is that you?

Turin

Banned
Try to fengshui the cat onto a soft surface without waking it up. Requires Bruce Lee level discipline but it can be done.

Wazzy

Banned
What a fucking dickhead. Good on y'all for calling the SPCA.
Yeah it was messed up that the guy thought it was okay to leave his dog in the car for an hour in the sun so he could eat. Don't bring your goddamn dog if you're going out.
Last summer I had something similar happen to me. I was working at this touristy beach area writing parking tickets and some guy comes running up to me. It's early in the afternoon by this point, but it was really fucking hot.

So he comes up to me and says "someone just left their dog in their car in our parking lot". So I go over and sure enough the dog's in the car, which is in the hot sun, with the owners nowhere in sight. I call animal control.

The guy comes, takes the temperature, and takes the dog out of the car. The lady and her daughter then come running up like "What are you doing??!!??!" She keeps flipping out on the animal control guy and he's explaining things to her. Long story short she got her dog back and was issued a warning. I think she was at the beach or something.

Ugh people that neglect their dogs in hot weather are the worst. It's common sense the dog will be dehydrated and yet they don't care until something happens.

Sounds like she got the same outcome as this guy. Warning and if it happens again they'll seize the dog.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else Destiny Beta-ing on the 360?

Edit: Planning to, I mean.

NinjaBoiX

Morning peeps,

Last day at work today.

Hot date tonight.

Move to Manchester Saturday.

npPIo.gif
npPIo.gif
npPIo.gif

So there's this swollen area around the back of my leg. Been there for over a month now. First I passed it off as a really big pimple or some shit, and it would also sting/kill if I somehow hit it on something. Well, just now in the shower I felt a hell of a lot of stinging, and when I looked at the back of my leg, there was BLACK and flaky skin (in a circle) around this... hole (I guess?) with blood leaking out of it. I'm gonna die, aren't I? Going to the doc tomorrow.

I thought this was a fucking pimple and forgot about it. Nope. What the fuck is it?
Oh fuck, this sounds so fucking gross! I hope it's not life threatening breh.
Most expensive piece of clothing I own is a $50 dress shirt, everything else cost less than $10. Clothes are stupid.
Got to rock fly threads mane.

I don't like to spend crazy money, but I like wearing nice stuff.
Anyone else Destiny Beta-ing on the 360?

Edit: Planning to, I mean.
PS4 all the way.

I'll also be beta-ing on the PS4 with Smelly. You all should add us.

And speaking of animals, some asshats here tied fireworks to a kitten and lit them.

The cat got away and was given to another family.

I honestly would have no issue with the fuckers having a car run over their heads.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'll also be beta-ing on the PS4 with Smelly. You all should add us.

And speaking of animals, some asshats here tied fireworks to a kitten and lit them.

The cat got away and was given to another family.

I honestly would have no issue with the fuckers having a car run over their heads.

What about what Gandhi said. "An eye for an eye". Should tape fireworks to them and see if they can get away.

Turin

Banned
Someone told me a story where a guy through a bon fire to celebrate getting a new house. He saw a rat nearby and threw the rat into the fire because he's an asshole. Rat storms out of the fire and under the guys house burning it down.

Someone told me a story where a guy through a bon fire to celebrate getting a new house. He saw a rat nearby and threw the rat into the fire because he's an asshole. Rat storms out of the fire and under the guys house burning it down.

Good.

Dunno why the fuck he'd grab a rat though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Bluetooth isn't working in my car right now. I have to listen to CDs like a peasant
My car stereo is one generation too old to play mp3 cds and doesn't have an auxiliary input. Therefore it's radio and normal cds for me. :( I've been working on a short playlist so it fits on a regular size CD. I miss having my 70 track 4 hour monster mixes.
I really don't feel like going to work tired so I'm cutting myself off now. Time to get some much needed sleep.
Proud of you.

If you respond to this you're a damn liar.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
My car stereo is one generation too old to play mp3 cds and doesn't have an auxiliary input. Therefore it's radio and normal cds for me. :( I've been working on a short playlist so it fits on a regular size CD. I miss having my 70 track 4 hour monster mixes.

Proud of you.

If you respond to this you're a damn liar.
I feel like we've had this discussion before...
CDs?

So what's it like living in the 90's again? That new Ace of Base song is great innit.
I found an old Finnish band I hadn't heard in ages. Good times are being had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom