• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

That Jaime/Aerys picture is incredible.

It butters and salts my turnips.

S7EYADx.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the first 5 episodes when the show initially came out. I was in boarding school and there was nothing else on.

Turin

Banned
Jaime/Aerys pic makes me want a prequel again. -_-

She's 17 apparently.

Perv away I guess. You're only two years older.

Still looks like a 13 year old. Cute kid though.

Sansa is an airhead. I much prefer Margery or however it's spelled.

I'm more of a Melisandre fan.

What movie is this from? I keep seeing it everywhere.

My ranking is:

1. Arya
2. Ygritte
3. Book Dany
4. Asha / Yara
5. Sansa

I really hate Sansa for the first two books. God she's terrible.

Arya, Asha and Obara Sand are probably my favorite fem-badasses.

Acid08

Banned
Played entirely too much Witcher today. It's pretty awesome, seems like it'll be pretty long too. 14 hours played and still only on chapter 2.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Actresses name is Nicola Peltz. My theory is that Stanley Tucci and Kelsey Grammer are doing it for the money, Nicola Peltz needs a "big break", and Mark Wahlberg legitimately thinks it's a good franchise.

Damn. That sucks. :|

I know right, she was still alive last time I looked at that wiki page a year or so ago.

Well, it's Transformers.

If all you're expecting out of it is explosions and explosions that explode while exploding, you'll probably like it. I'd say that's why most of the audience likes it.

TrueGrime

I like grim and grime in movies. The first movie had too much comedy in it for me not to take the serious parts seriously.

Nolan should have directed Transformers. ):

Turin

Banned
I was also dragged into Star Trek last year but I was pleasantly surprised by Cumberbatch's performance. First time I'd ever seen him.

G-Fex

RT page for lead actress in new Transformers Film.

lolzzkaw.png

Bay knows how to pick em.

I like grim and grime in movies. The first movie had too much comedy in it for me not to take the serious parts seriously.

Nolan should have directed Transformers. ):

That's so strange. I wonder what a Nolan directed transformers would've been like.

Morgan Freeman and Michael Cain talking about how we're not alone in the universe and the concept of a machine with a soul?

While J. Gordon Levitt tries to convince people that the Autobots are the heroic robots they need and not the ones they deserve?

Oh mr. guy who's face is plastered all over Tumblr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom