• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Never seen that Hannibal show...
I just know that Jodie Foster was a babe.

She was quite cute. Random fact: The guy who shot Ronald Reagan apparently thought that would impress her. O_O

I've never seen Hannibal either but I feel as though I've seen all of it thanks to Turin's gifs!

tumblr_inline_mqih2mVtDC1r0719l.gif

Really, you aint seen nothin. The show is crazy.

Windam

Scaley member
Amazon still has Xbone One Day One Editions... hrrm...

EDIT: Wow I really am fucking losing it. Xbone One Day One?

Jesus I need sleep. Or coffee.

MutFox

Banned
Sweet, I love that!

Sometimes a little cooked,
sometimes a little runny... :p

Some people see it as weird, but I eat raw egg on rice with a little soy sauce.
It's very common in Japan, especially for breakfast.

zeemumu

Apparently I missed a lot of weird stuff in this thread, which is a normal day in here i suppose. Also, congrats on the path to sex, Luffy. Don't forget to use protection.
tumblr_mkwbzlVvrc1rlynuno1_500.jpg

Can I have your secret to beautiful hair, please? :(

At first I was like "We're gonna double penetrate Stephen's ass? Eh..." then I understood.

...whoops.

I don't own a tablet. And I wouldn't want the screen to be moving, anyway. Plus, Fleshlights are expensive, brah.

Totes ordering the Stoya Destroya and Jenna Haze's ass.

Lots of practice and insecurity LOL!

zeemumu

What movie is this from? I keep seeing it everywhere.

My ranking is:

1. Arya
2. Ygritte
3. Book Dany
4. Asha / Yara
5. Sansa

I really hate Sansa for the first two books. God she's terrible.

I assumed that a lot of the Sansa hate was because Joffrey's hate was so maxed out, that the spill over went to Sansa's fanbase.

She's downright unbearable in the first book up until
Joffrey chops Ned's head off and then takes her up to see it.
That was the turning point for her character.

5 for my number.

No, her turning point wasn't until “My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel.”

Or maybe

135412994033941.jpg

ACoK Sansa is different than AGoT Sansa tho.

She isn't as enamored with songs and stories. And she's begun to realize that in real life the monsters win. Those other moments you mentioned also mark a change. But lettuce not pretend she's exactly the same character in ACoK as she is in AGoT.

zeemumu

Hmm, I guess I'll go with Dragonz choice of 3 since I was already wearing 7 today. I have a box of Kingdom Hearts keyblade necklace pendants and I couldn't decide which one I wanted to wear tomorrow. I like to switch them out.

Legend of Korra Season 3 tomorrow. You guys excited?

5 for my number.

ACoK Sansa is different than AGoT Sansa tho.

She isn't as enamored with songs and stories. And she's begun to realize that in real life the monsters win. Those other moments you mentioned also mark a change. But lettuce not pretend she's exactly the same character in ACoK as she is in AGoT.

The change between GOT and COK isn't significant enough for it to be a drastic shift in her character. She's still with the Lannisters, she's still their lapdog, and she has no real strength. It's not book three that she starts to learn how to be a player instead of a pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom