• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
vIBzMnV.gif

tumblr_mfrro09Id81s18heeo1_500.gif

tumblr_mwzc9zvhXs1sk9rmso3_400.gif

giphy.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
From my experience, the static is annoying.
Don't think there's anyway around the static issue, as you're dealing with FM.
(Even if it is minimal at times)
It depends if there is a ~.3hz gap between stations somewhere. There can be some static on long drives, as going through different regions will mean you pick up new stations on a similar frequency. but its definitely better then then having 15 CD's to sort through
Thanks guys, seems it's about the same as it was a few years ago technology wise. I found one that's $20 and has a decent amount of good reviews, think I'll jump on that.

Actually I'm gonna go downstairs and check to make sure my car even has a cigarette lighter, since the original owner had it made custom.

Cool, it does.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You Americans and your weird family comedies no-one has ever heard of.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm hungry but there's only West Indian/Indian food at my place. Looks like I'll have to go hungry tonight.

:negativeman:

HE DIED AT AGE 43

Actually all the Stark children died within like a year of each other. Arya was first though, as a teenager. She was sick.

First it was Bran. He died in May. Then it was Rickon, who died in July. Then Sansa, then Jon, and then me. All within a year.

My daughter became Queen in the North, but then the Lannister king on the Iron Throne (who looked like he had a beard made of pubes) declared war and EVERYONE joined him despite my alliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom