• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have been the best player, but Megan wins the determination award by far. I would not be playing with an ankle that swollen LOL!! Good job bb I'm so proud <3

I played baseball for like 6 years o___o 1st and 3rd base!

I've refreshed my messages page 700 times how am I supposed to distribute these stacks?

Like this.

tumblr_n5qrveeb211ta738no1_400.gif

Windam

Scaley member
I may have been the best player, but Megan wins the determination award by far. I would not be playing with an ankle that swollen LOL!! Good job bb I'm so proud <3

Megan owes me sweaty, topless pictures of herself.

You too, I guess.

Windam

Scaley member
Halo 2 did not send me money in exchange for friendship. Do NOT do business with him! ThoseDeafMutes, please ban him.

G-Fex

You're insane.

But nah, there are worse ways to lose 3 hours. AOE was a lot of fun. Great set-pieces. And more focus on the FUCKING Transformers.

Yes apparently I am.

Glad to see you had fun. I havent' been to the cinemas in a year.

Transformers don't go FUCKING btw.

G/A/F Man shoots son after son flees from argument on riding lawnmower.

Gee, I wonder where this could have possibly happened. Everything about that title screams Murrica. And then screams Florida a little more subtly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Are Seagate external harddrives really that shitty? I want to buy a new EHD and I'm too cheap not to buy the cheapest 4tb I see.

Wazzy

Banned
Took a picture earlier of my injury when I got home.

God it swelled my leg up too. :(

Thanks gorl. <33

I'm in a lot of pain now but it was worth it. :')
Thank you for reminding me how fun baseball is, Wazzy. I missed the "what the HELL was that?" from hitters when I throw em a knuckleball.
Yeah baseball is a ton of fun to play. I'm a terrible batter but if it make contact and get my bunt, I'll almost always get to first base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom