• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not back by Monday, assume this happened.

This is why I'm so wary of vaginas!

You never know which ones might have teeth. With assholes you know what you're getting. Has anyone ever heard of an anus dentata? I didn't think so.

Wikipedia said:
In rare instances, teeth may be found in a vagina. Dermoid cysts are formed from the outer layers of embryonic skin cells. These cells are able to mature into teeth bones or hair, and these cysts are able to form anywhere the skin is or where the skin folds inwards to become another organ, such as in the ear or the vagina.

Dermoid cysts occur most commonly in the ovary. If it ruptures there, the teeth may migrate through the vagina.[1]

Not it actually being possible. My fear is well founded.

The_Poet

Banned
This is why I'm so wary of vaginas!

You never know which ones might have teeth. With assholes you know what you're getting. Has anyone ever heard of an anus dentata? I didn't think so.

Not it actually being possible. My fear is well founded.

So I risked it and google image searched Anal dentata.....yup its a thing....

Excuse me while I bleach my eye balls

So I risked it and google image searched Anal dentata.....yup its a thing....

Excuse me while I bleach my eye balls

I did the same just now because I like pain.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN LOOKING AT IN THESE IMAGES? I NEED AN ADULT.

Okay, I think my friend is okay. Apparently she was attacked by her drunk friends and someone came to get her.

... Attacked by her drunk friends? Uh, maybe they shouldn't be friends then.

Hey are there tacos here?
I really want some tacos.

Have a stuffed burger instead.

577277164_orig.jpg

I just saw a commercial for this stuffed burger maker thing and now it's all I want in my life.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
fuck
CAN YOU PLEASE NOT POST BURGERS RIGHT NOW oh god i'm so hungry now

Halo 2

Banned
I thought I got something a couple months ago, freaked me out.

Definitely only fucking burgers from now on. *stuffed burger joke here*

Wazzy

Banned
how did you manage that

Slé.

But what did you injure?
Ankle. Batter smashed it low and I saved it with my ankle and prevented him from going to second and third. My whole ankle was swollen and horribly bruised. It's still swollen but it's not as bad as it was when I first got hit.

The pain tho... :negativeman:

Congrats!!

Hope the injury isn't too bad... ;P
Thanks!

It's just a really bad swollen and bruised ankle. The ball hit my bone really hard. xD

Ankle. Batter smashed it low and I saved it with my ankle and prevented him from going to second and third. My whole ankle was swollen and horribly bruised. It's still swollen but it's not as bad as it was when I first got hit.

The pain tho... :negativeman:

Thanks!

It's just a really bad swollen and bruised ankle. The ball hit my bone really hard. xD

what was the score?

i hope you didn't do that up a bunch of runs.

playing shortstop or third, I assume?

Wazzy

Banned
Also Stephen was probably the best player. He's really good.
Awww... :( Hope it didn't happen too early...
That way you at least enjoyed a few games...

(I'm guessing you got sidelined after?)
It happened in the first game but since we were low on players I sucked it up and played every game. I even got 2 runs injured!
what was the score?

i hope you didn't do that up a bunch of runs.

playing shortstop or third, I assume?
We played 4 games and the first three were something like 20 runs and 2 15 runs while the other teams had either 0 or 5 runs.

Final game we won 10 runs to 7 I believe. We might have had more. I played second base every game.

I'm super sore now lol

Also Stephen was probably the best player. He's really good.

It happened in the first game but since we were low on players I sucked it up and played every game. I even got 2 runs injured!

We played 4 games and the first three were something like 20 runs and 2 15 runs while the other teams had either 0 or 5 runs.

Final game we won 10 runs to 7 I believe. We might have had more. I played second base every game.

I'm super sore now lol

ah, used to pitch and play second. second sucks because if a righty (most people) hit it that way, it always has some weird shitty spin.

Don't hurt yourself by sacrificing the body up by so much next time, lol

Wazzy

Banned
ah, used to pitch and play second. second sucks because if a righty (most people) hit it that way, it always has some weird shitty spin.

Don't hurt yourself by sacrificing the body up by so much next time, lol
Yeah second was a little awkward. I accidentally dropped my catch in one game but thankfully recovered fast so I slid to catch it and then chased the player before he could touch second.

Lol I think I just reacted quick with my ankle and didn't think it would connect so hard. Oh well.

Windam

Scaley member
fuck off, jake you goddamn whippersnapper! back in my day posting in here meant something... you were part of the elite!

im surprised anybody finds this place since it's hidden in the hell that is community

Turin

Banned
Oh.

I was going to say it's really boring at the beginning with Eren and co. training and eating potatoes and whatever, but I thought it was great after that.

I actually never finished. I got to maybe episode 20 and stopped for some reason.

I love the training episode! I just hated that trial shit. >_>

It ends on a pretty satisfying note. Did you get to see the pinwheel of death yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom