• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's breakfast time

ix4obg0paMCRL.gif

Lunch, almost, but who cares. I went late to bed.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Take pic, eat the food while it's still hot/cold, post the pic when you're done.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Guys, Timo just sent me a photo of himself when he was young with long beautiful hair. I just can't even right now.

I laughed so hard I cried and my parents heard me from across the house lol

Edit: those sauce sachets are the devil! I need more than 1 for my food and I always get it everywhere ;__;

I finally started a fanfic. Barely two paragraphs in but I have an idea of what I'm doing. This will take a while......

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72z9qc91G1r1069oo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see how it'll turn out. I still have this at the corner of my desktop, and I dunno why I still keep it:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IiISmI9.png
I don't ever dare to read it again tho.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Take pic, eat the food while it's still hot/cold, post the pic when you're done.

OK

Pictured: Coffee with milk and a small piece of bizcocho. Not pictured: worthless allergy pill, prior protein shake.

Uhlidjd.jpg

Pictured: The delicious tapas I didn't eat because I'M SLOWLY BECOMING A CHUNKY FUCK and I need to reign this shit.

O95rPZM.jpg

SGtptEU.jpg

1nSBesT.jpg

Turin

Banned
Dibs on copy-editor/ proof-reader.

You will all be my proof-reader
/destroyer of my creative pride.

Is it a fan fic of this thread?
I hope its saucier
is that possible?

It is not.

Can't wait to see how it'll turn out. I still have this at the corner of my desktop, and I dunno why I still keep it:
IiISmI9.png

I don't ever dare to read it again tho.

Maybe take a gander and start anew with whatever you still like about it?

I'm going to construct a really long first chapter and when I'm satisfied I'll let everyone lay waste to it.

Should be done today.

In other news Tom Brady got traded to the Jets and I hate everything.

I don't care anymore but I used to hate that guy back when I just wanted to see the Steelers win a damn Superbowl. I don't know why though. I never really liked football. :|

zeemumu

That was the best dream ever. I was fighting alongside a group of heroes trying to stop a huge group of villains from different universes from getting to this secret Batman graveyard. I had Spider Man's powers and created a huge web to block off the main entrance. I fought Carnage, Krauser from RE4, and Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising.

I just found out that one of my friends got attacked by some drunk people last night, and she left a message on instagram that just says goodbye forever. I don't understand why people are liking the picture. It sounds serious.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
That was the best dream ever. I was fighting alongside a group of heroes trying to stop a huge group of villains from different universes from getting to this secret Batman graveyard. I had Spider Man's powers and created a huge web to block off the main entrance. I fought Carnage, Krauser from RE4, and Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising.

What was kept at this graveyard that had to be protected? I HAVE TO KNOW

Turin

Banned
That was the best dream ever. I was fighting alongside a group of heroes trying to stop a huge group of villains from different universes from getting to this secret Batman graveyard. I had Spider Man's powers and created a huge web to block off the main entrance. I fought Carnage, Krauser from RE4, and Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising..

You get the best dreams. >_>

envious.gif

I just found out that one of my friends got attacked by some drunk people last night, and she left a message on instagram that just says goodbye forever. I don't understand why people are liking the picture. It sounds serious.

:( Did she say what happened exactly?

zeemumu

What was kept at this graveyard that had to be protected? I HAVE TO KNOW

Supposedly the body of Batman. I'm assuming that the one that I was fighting alongside was Dick Grayson Batman and this was during that time when Bruce Wayne Batman was dead. I saw him take on Venom, which was pretty cool.

:( Did she say what happened exactly?

She didn't. If I had her number I would ask her what happened and try to get into contact with her, but the only way that I can is through either Facebook or Instagram. I'm trying to contact her on Facebook because I'm legitimately worried.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
[17:11:55] Rendle: Yo Rob I figured out how you can find band members and stuff.
[17:12:49] Rendle: Because what's the one place that's filled with dudes who love hard rock and music?
[17:12:53] Rendle: Prison.
[17:13:09] Rob: ...that's genius

Sometimes I just love this world.

It had some ok moments in the beginning but last 4 eps have been a snoozefest.

Oh.

I was going to say it's really boring at the beginning with Eren and co. training and eating potatoes and whatever, but I thought it was great after that.

I actually never finished. I got to maybe episode 20 and stopped for some reason.

Chuckie

Oh.

I was going to say it's really boring at the beginning with Eren and co. training and eating potatoes and whatever, but I thought it was great after that.

I actually never finished. I got to maybe episode 20 and stopped for some reason.

Lol as I was typing Ep 17 actually got exciting. That blond kid bugs the fuck out of me though. He's more useless than Shinji ever was.

zeemumu

Oh.

There are A LOT of slow moments in that show. I don't think it picks up again until it gets to the 20's.

MutFox

Banned
I bought Defy Gravity and One Way Heroics
One was $0.29 and the other $0.87.
Both are awesome.

Steam sales is one of the best things in gaming. :p

That story was sad as hell. I had to stop playing for a bit so I didn't break down. I wasn't expecting the story from Gone Home, though. It's...oddly coincidental. Not to me but to recent events.

Yeah it's sad but I also thought it was incredibly touching.

The ending itself just...I dunno. It was sweet in a sad way.

zeemumu

Yeah it's sad but I also thought it was incredibly touching.

The ending itself just...I dunno. It was sweet in a sad way.

Sad games always get to me. Even ones that are cartoony-sad. I remember being little and crying when i said goodbye to one of my Chao in Sonic Adventure 2.

And finishing Crisis Core while I was on a flight across the country. Crisis Core was sad mostly for personal reasons, though.
"Do you think, I became a hero?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom