• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

wazzy has one thing going for her... french food

file au poivre :O

file_batatas_celidonio.jpg

it looks like someone threw up on a piece of meat but i'd eat it every day for the rest of my life

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL that comment by the guy that got banned in Wazzy's thread

THREE TIMES

that fucking guy rofl

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mxlvravRgJ1rkeknyo1_500.gif

Food is food, separating it by country is dumb.

Edit: Man that guy. It's like he was on his hands and knees begging to be banned. Some people.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Damon Lindelof did write an episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but he also wrote Cowboys and Aliens and World War Z, so I'm torn.

Halo 2

Banned
Yeah, but which episode?!

The Drill
"Having successfully crossed the Serpent's Pass, Aang is determined to go to Ba Sing Se where he hopes to find his lost sky bison, Appa. However, he discovers a Fire Nation drill heading straight for Ba Sing Se, intent on penetrating the wall. Aang and the group succeed in stopping and destroying the drill from the inside. Meanwhile, Jet wishes to recruit Zuko for his Freedom Fighters, but learns that Zuko and Iroh are firebenders"

The great divide is the story of how I lost my virginity.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The Great Divide.

It was The Drill actually.

Can't tell whether Halo 2 is familiar with the show or just helpful.

The_Poet

Banned
The Drill
"Having successfully crossed the Serpent's Pass, Aang is determined to go to Ba Sing Se where he hopes to find his lost sky bison, Appa. However, he discovers a Fire Nation drill heading straight for Ba Sing Se, intent on penetrating the wall. Aang and the group succeed in stopping and destroying the drill from the inside. Meanwhile, Jet wishes to recruit Zuko for his Freedom Fighters, but learns that Zuko and Iroh are firebenders"

Man, I bleemin' love that show.

Toa TAK

Banned
The Drill

The great divide is the story of how I lost my virginity.
I thought The Great Divide was the story of what's stopping the rest of FakeGAF from losing theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom