• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I wish I had some extra trials, but alas, I gave them away. :positive man:

WR6NZpz.gif

I wish i had cake

Same.

My gamertag is thosedeafmutes or ThoseDeafMutes or possibly some variation on that. I'll actually double check what it is later, so probably don't randomly add all that yet.

Windam

Scaley member
Guys XBone me. My gamertag is my name.

I'll be getting my Xbone in 2 weeks. =(

Yes.

I only got a 360 so I'll 360 you and TDM and TrueGrime and Halo 2 if he'll accept me.

I'll need a fucking Kickstarter fund to get half that money because lawd that'd be an entire paycheque (assuming 80 hours worked across two weeks at minimum wage).

Toa TAK

Banned
I only got a 360 so I'll 360 you and TDM and TrueGrime and Halo 2 if he'll accept me.

I'll need a fucking Kickstarter fund to get half that money because lawd that'd be an entire paycheque (assuming 80 hours worked across two weeks at minimum wage).

Finally, people to play online with.

Acid08

Banned
Played some more FFX HD.

Yuna already on her way to learning black magic. Lulu already learning white magic. Feels good. Expert sphere grid 4 lyf.
I burned out at the
Zanarkand ruins
. Got no lvl 3 locks or teleport spheres so everyone is pretty much stuck where they are. But the enemies give me tons of AP so I was just grinding and bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom