• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Windam i'll let you look, but you can't touch o.k?

1300836482179braille_tattoo.jpg

Also, I hit over 10,000 posts. Do I get a prize?

Congrats you kingly bastard.

Wazzy

Banned
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hunky Dory was the first album I listened to beginning to end. Good shit.

Turin

Banned
tumblr_mraw56jvGC1r46i8mo1_500.gif

So alone.

The Bebop gif/pics. They make this thread a better thread.

I don't think I've ever watched a mecha anime. I mean I watched the first episode of Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet and Gurren Lagann, and some Geass and a few episodes of Zoids when I was like 10.

I've never watched *good* mecha anime anyway.

One of my favorite anime's ever is Gundam Wing but my rewatches can be torturous at first because the voice acting back then....... It gets better as the show went on though.

Played some more FFX HD.

Yuna already on her way to learning black magic. Lulu already learning white magic. Feels good. Expert sphere grid 4 lyf.

Searching for peoples best weapons/crests is so much fun.

Yasssss continue to play that amazing game.

Then you'll reach X-2.

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

9Vk2wkp.gif

I got stuck on one of the Ronso(that's what they're called right?) bosses when playing this and gave up. Loved the the chill vibe when playing. I didn't really care for the pop diva thing but I wanted to try and revive Tidus.

Why does that gif exist tho?

Just why?

To make me happy.

Wazzy

Banned
I got stuck on one of the Ronso(that's what they're called right?) bosses when playing this and gave up. Loved the the chill vibe when playing. I didn't really care for the pop diva thing but I wanted to try and revive Tidus.

I don't remember a Ronso boss in the game but I haven't done my full X-2 replay yet for Vita.

GO BEAT IT NAO. I DEMAND IT.

The_Poet

Banned
There are 2 types of people in this world

Those who like button fly jeans and those who dont

There is only 1 correct answer.

#TEAMBUTTONFLY

MutFox

Banned
I used to like button fly, but they make more styles with regular zippers.
Doesn't matter to me as long as the jeans look nice.

http://time.com/2927761/likeagirl-always-female-empowerment/

This is a really well done ad and I actually smiled quite a bit at it. I almost want to make a thread about it.

I always thought that was pretty insulting,
kinda sad that a commercial has to be made about it... :/
You'd think it was common sense.

Windam

Scaley member
One of my favorite anime's ever is Gundam Wing but my rewatches can be torturous at first because the voice acting back then....... It's get as the show went on though.

Been ages since I've watched Wing (back when it was on Crunchyroll 4 years ago?). First saw it when I was like 3 or 4 when it aired on late night TV on YTV. The show that got me into Gundam.

Wazzy

Banned
Cackling at Wazzy's thread already getting a misogynist banned.
sdDcvTo.gif

I'll think about it. I can only take so much diva glitter though. -_-
Gorl the game is actually really good. The beginning is explained almost immediately and there's only a couple stupid scenes.

The battle system and music are amazing and the storyline is still pretty good since it develops everyone after the events of eternal calm.
I always thought that was pretty insulting,
kinda sad that a commercial has to be made about it... :/
You'd think it was common sense.
Yeah in an ideal world it wouldn't be an insult thus wouldn't require attention. :(
This got my attention.

But it's FFX-2 D:

Not sure the cute girls are worth playing that rpg

Best battle system plus killer music =worth it.

Turin

Banned
Gorl the game is actually really good. The beginning is explained almost immediately and there's only a couple stupid scenes.

The battle system and music are amazing and the storyline is still pretty good since it develops everyone after the events of eternal calm.

The battle system was pretty cool and I was curious to see the aftermath with different people. I mostly agree about the music.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom