• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
tumblr_inline_mfnimqw7Jp1rb6auk.gif

GIMP is free, there's tutorials for it.
I myself don't like it as much as the adobe products, but it's there. :p
(Not sure it does gifs)

Halo 2

Banned
How does one get into such happenings?

I help rich people with minor computer troubles / candy crush installations.

*You can save for web out of gimp but it's a hastle. (or at least it used to be, have't used gimp in years)

Below me acts more like a theater chick than a film chick.

Halo 2

Banned
Game design chicks are completely hit or miss.

But the hits are greatest hits.
I mean how could you not plow a chick who ripped models off the twin snakes gamecube disc for a class project?

Wazzy

Banned
That's really cool!

Only near celebrity experiences I had were Jarod Paladaki and Jensen Ackles filming right beside my house for three days, the lead from Underworld(forgot her name) up at SFU, almost running over Carey Diaries actress and Taylor Lautner coming into my work and being super weird,

Halo 2

Banned
I met Jack Nicholson when I was like 10, well I hid behind my mom bc he was a stranger.

Candy makes me sick.
What has my life become?

I've had all my famous people encounters at film premieres. Guess it doesn't really count.

Edit: Wait, I once saw Robert Pattinson near my house not too long after the Goblet of Fire was released. Didn't talk to him, just saw him.

TrueGrime

I had dinner with George Clooney and Brad Pitt. It was in Turkey and they were touring for Ocean's Eleven. Eight of us got chosen for the dinner. It was awesome. Matt Damon, Andy Garcia, and Julia Roberts were also around and about the base.

Matt Damon is short BTW. Really short.

Halo 2

Banned
I had dinner with George Clooney and Brad Pitt. It was in Turkey and they were touring for Ocean's Eleven. Eight of us got chosen for the dinner. It was awesome. Matt Damon, Andy Garcia, and Julia Roberts were also around and about the base.

my favorite movie...you are my hero.

I hope Clooney runs for office.

Was George Clooney funny? He seems like he'd be a funny guy.

TrueGrime

my favorite movie...you are my hero.

I hope Clooney runs for office.

One of my definite favs for sure. The others were decent as well.

Was George Clooney funny? He seems like he'd be a funny guy.

Very funny and very down to earth. We mainly discussed his career and his enjoyment with the movies he does. Plenty of joking around. It was an awesome time. Pitt was the same albeit a little quieter than George as George seemed to take the lead.

One of my definite favs for sure. The others were decent as well.

Very funny and very down to earth. We mainly discussed his career and his enjoyment with the movies he does. Plenty of joking around. It was an awesome time. Pitt was the same albeit a little quieter than George as George seemed to take the lead.

Oh that's awesome :)

TrueGrime

Holy fuck guys.

So my boss' wife is here in the office and they're about to leave together and my boss goes,

"Hey Smitty, we're out. Don't stay too long."

And I go. BY ACCIDENT.

"No worries, sir. I'm just sitting here online jacking off." LMAO. I meant to say "Sitting online jacking around."

The looks I just got...

6a01348977de6f970c01a3fd093174970b.gif

MutFox

Banned
Holy fuck guys.

So my boss' wife is here in the office and they're about to leave together and my boss goes,

And I go. BY ACCIDENT.

"No worries, sir. I'm just sitting here online jacking off." LMAO. I meant to say "Sitting online jacking around."

The looks I just got...

Lmao!
Should have played it up with a creepy stare... ;P

Holy fuck guys.

And I go. BY ACCIDENT.

The looks I just got...

LOL

Wazzy

Banned
Holy fuck guys.

And I go. BY ACCIDENT.

The looks I just got...

That sounds hilarious LOL

What did they do once you clarified?

TrueGrime

Haha. My boss is a cool guy. He played it off with, "Have fun with that." As I was trying to correct myself. His wife whom I just met today was a little weary just smiled and was probably as embarrassed as I was.

Moral of the story. If you're going to jack off then wait until the boss and his wife are gone first.

MutFox

Banned
Haha. My boss is a cool guy. He played it off with, "Have fun with that." As I was trying to correct myself. His wife whom I just met today was a little weary just smiled and was probably as embarrassed as I was.

Moral of the story. If you're going to jack off then wait until the boss and his wife are gone first.

Advice taken... :D

Windam

Scaley member

This gif will never get old.

FhZaFka.gif

I can't stop fucking laughing LOLOLOLOLLLLLLL i want to put this on my wall HELP.

I thought we had something, BB.

Holy fuck guys.

And I go. BY ACCIDENT.

The looks I just got...

Bahahahahaha

4wXLCHU.gif

How I imagine him at a strip club

You'd never find him in a non-gay stripclub.

zeemumu

Grime's beats my work story. This lady on an electric scooter cart needed me to load some items into her truck, but the scooters lock when they aren't being used, so I had to drive the scooter back into the story myself. I felt like what most people think typical Americans look like.

G-Fex

probably shouldn't jack off at work at all tbh. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom